Greg Hardy has a new decent opponent

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
havent seen any thread on him and the switch of opponents and he is fighting in a few days...

what happened to the can Jaris Danho???

this new opponent hasnt been finished before and is 7-2 with most of his wins coming by KO/TKO.

what you say, does Hardy has his handsfull this time?

at least we can all agree that Ben Sosoli is not a can

Wake me up when he fights Derrick Lewis.

Looks like he can take a hit and give one back but Greg will be to much for this guy I think !

Happy Columbus Day Sherdog!
Happy Thanksgiving Sherdog..

giphy.gif

I wanna see Hardy/Tuivasa if he wins Saturday. I think that's a solid step up for Hardy and Tuivasa is on a 3 fight skid.

Wake me up when he fights Derrick Lewis.
He's only been fighting for 16 months, why the hell would he would fight a top 5 HW?

I get it, he hurt your feelings. I'm sorry to hear that but don't let it drain you of common sense & objectivity.

He's only been fighting for 16 months, why the hell would he would fight a top 5 HW?

I get it, he hurt your feelings. I'm sorry to hear that but don't let it drain you of common sense & objectivity.

What are you talking about, I'm a Hardy fan. He never hurt my feelings, lol. I'm just not interested in the Ultimate Cancrushing Championship so I'll only get excited for his fights if he fights someone decent.
I think he's a funny guy with great potential but if you throw Cub Swanson at Kron Gracie in his 2nd UFC bout then you can throw unathletic Derrick Lewis at Hardy in his fourth or fifth bout. Especially seeing how many people actually favor Hardy over Lewis.

He is only 6 foot and Hardy is 6 foot 5 <45>
And it's his Ufc debut. It's safe to say that this can is going to get knocked out

What are you talking about, I'm a Hardy fan. He never hurt my feelings, lol. I'm just not interested in the Ultimate Cancrushing Championship so I'll only get excited for his fights if he fights someone decent.
I think he's a funny guy with great potential but if you throw Cub Swanson at Kron Gracie in his 2nd UFC bout then you can throw unathletic Derrick Lewis at Hardy in his fourth or fifth bout. Especially seeing how many people actually favor Hardy over Lewis.
The guy he is fighting is decent, but you've never heard of him so he sucks.

The point still stands, 16 months does not = top 5 opponent. Have some common sense ffs. Cub isn't even top 20 anymore, not too mention that fight proved Kron shouldn't be in the same cage. And Kron has been training for at least 4 or 5 years. 4 times longer than Hardy, or +400%. And he has a lifelong martial art background? Yeah no difference between Hardy & Kron LOL.

Given how shit HW is, I'm actually rooting for Hardy. The division needs as many contenders as possible.

Sosoli is a good and tough brawler but his ground game is below zero, if Hardy takes this to the ground that's an easy win. If they keep it on the feet, an upset is possible.

Back