Rumble looking deflated

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So much for fighting at Heavyweight. Admits he hasnt done cardio or trained properly in a year.
Looks deflated, ring rusted and ready to gas and lose against anyone in the top 5 at LHW or HW.

RIP

He's a front runner anyway. Do people forget how easily he wilts? He's a 3 minute fighter.

He’d knock out anybody at LHW not named Jon Jones. That division is weak. Weidman is one win away from a title shot ffs

He's a front runner anyway. Do people forget how easily he wilts? He's a 3 minute fighter.

Meh not really. He went the distance with Phil Davis back when phil was beating guys like glover and gustafsson. Rumble doesnt gas, he quits if hes getting his ass kicked

He’d knock out anybody at LHW not named Jon Jones. That division is weak. Weidman is one win away from a title shot ffs

He can't make 205 no more.

One of my favourite fighters, but jesus he's a frustrating watch.

I'll never forgive him for that absolute flop against DC the second time around. He chose to fucking wrestle Daniel "Former Olympian" Cormier.

If he can boost that to 7 minutes, he can win a title or two.

What's with sherdog and its obsession with good but not champion level fighters?
Gus, Mousas, rumble etc
Anyway, any top 3 hw or lw rear naked chokes his ass in the second round

What's with sherdog and its obsession with good but not champion level fighters?
Gus, Mousas, rumble etc
Anyway, any top 3 hw or lw rear naked chokes his ass in the second round

Moos was a champ in multiple org and #1 in the ufc.

Was looking forward to hearing from Rumble but then I saw Brenda....

Meh not really. He went the distance with Phil Davis back when phil was beating guys like glover and gustafsson. Rumble doesnt gas, he quits if hes getting his ass kicked

quitting when the going gets tough, isn't that exactly what front running is?

KoscheckJohnson4_medium.gif

Back