Which fight did you enjoy during last weekend?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A) Light Heavyweight 102 kg Myanmar Aung La Nsang (c) def. United States Brandon Vera TKO (punches) 2 3:23 For the ONE Light Heavyweight Championship

B) Catchweight 100 kg Czech Republic Jiří Procházka def. Brazil Fábio Maldonado TKO (Punches) 1 0:58

C) Light Heavyweight Vadim Nemkov def. Rafael Carvalho Submission (rear-naked choke) 2 3:56

D) Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk def. Michelle Waterson Decision (unanimous) (50–45, 50–45, 49–46)

I laugh at option D. Stopped watching that shit after round 1.

Rather suck a rats dick than watch that card

I laugh at option D. Stopped watching that shit after round 1.
509335.jpg

Why do you think they performed poorly?
It's not about poorly performance. I respect even the shittiest fighter for stepping into the cage.
But after one round it was allready clear Waterson would continue to throw useless frontkicks, get bullied and keep on being outclassed for the remaining rounds.

Frevola vs pena

And i i enjoyed ribas easily beating big Mac Dern.

I missed the marlon vera fight, but he's always exciting so i'll need to go back and watch that

It's not about poorly performance. I respect even the shittiest fighter for stepping into the cage.
But after one round it was allready clear Waterson would continue to throw useless frontkicks, get bullied and keep on being outclassed for the remaining rounds.

So a dominant performance by Jędrzejczyk made this fight "shit"?

The first round wasn't Waterson's best.

Aung La Nsang was amazing.
But UFC Tampa was pretty good aswell, but I didn't watch the main-event.

Back