Kron would beat Conman

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
That chin, sheer determination and will power. He walked Cub down for all 3 rounds eating many counters. Never quit, walked forward till the last bell. Kron is not ready for top 10, but he is good enough to eat conman's shot and tire him out, once tired, Conor will tap. Also conman's power seems to be diminished, first a random electrician in a pub took it like its nothing, than an 75 yo drunk man in a pub took his best shot, didn't even see the punch coming, didn't even fall from his chair. Maybe the pub is Konor's kryptonite or maybe his power is diminished or maybe it was never there it was just a myth born out of chinny Aldo. Kron ate Cub's best shots and kept coming forward. He will eat Conor's punches for breakfast and submit him.

Go to bed.

I can see it now. The year is 2037. Conor hasn't been alive in over 10 years after his massive cocaine overdose.

Some new era next level fighter is surging. He gets an impressive win at UFC 542.

I refresh sherdog. The first thread I see is "Blank fighter would destroy prime Conor!"

Agreed. Kron's takedowns against Cub were spectacular.

No no and no

Plodding forward throwing whatever he can equals getting ko d by Conor

Kron showed a lot of heart don't get me wrong but at best his striking is average

Kron was just coming forwards throwing punches and Cub who is not in his prime and hasn't won a fight in awhile was landing combinations for the whole fight

Kron hasn't had alot of fights so hasn't taken many beatings but if he continues to fight this way his career won't last long . His fighting style against a ko artist means he gets Ko d sooner rather than later

If you think Kron could out strike Conor you have absolutely no idea about MMA striking

Do you think Cub could last two rounds with Conor I don't think so Kron would be hitting air and getting left hooked all night against Mc Gregor

If Kron fights again in UFC it needs to be be against someone a lot less ranked than himself

Many Sherbros would say you are trolling, but I agree with you.

MMA is still at a weird space where Zombie Mode can erase a skill and experience disadvantage.

I would actually favor Kron Gracie versus Conor McGregor, because the only advantage Conor will have is a puncher's chance.

Kron won't even need the TD, because if Conor doesn't get the flash KO, then by the end of round 2 or the beginning of round 3, Conor is going to lay down and give up his neck.

Despite the clear skill and experience advantage in favor for Conor McGregor, the match-up will still be very competitive because of Kron's ability to activate Zombie Mode and Conor's struggles with this type of fighter.

Conor would be a terrible stylistic matchup for Kron, even setting aside baseline levels of performance.

No wrestling. Not able to translate his Judo ability into MMA (at least in the UFC).

Slow, plodding footwork. Relatively little movement.

Yeah...head clean off. And I hate Conor.

MMA is still at a weird space where Zombie Mode can erase a skill and experience disadvantage.

I would actually favor Kron Gracie versus Conor McGregor, because the only advantage Conor will have is a puncher's chance.

Kron won't even need the TD, because if Conor doesn't get the flash KO, then by the end of round 2 or the beginning of round 3, Conor is going to lay down and give up his neck.

Despite the clear skill and experience advantage in favor for Conor McGregor, the match-up will still be very competitive because of Kron's ability to activate Zombie Mode and Conor's struggles with this type of fighter.

Conor drops him in under a minute -- and i'm a conor hater

he was EXTREMELY hittable and we all know the power Conor has

watch conor v mendes if you think conor would struggle with someone with take down game like that

No wrestling. Not able to translate his Judo ability into MMA (at least in the UFC).

Judo???? Does he even have any Judo ability?
If he can't get it to the ground, and he seems to have no way to do that then he can't use his BJJ.

No no and no

Plodding forward throwing whatever he can equals getting ko d by Conor

Kron showed a lot of heart don't get me wrong but at best his striking is average

Kron was just coming forwards throwing punches and Cub who is not in his prime and hasn't won a fight in awhile was landing combinations for the whole fight

Kron hasn't had alot of fights so hasn't taken many beatings but if he continues to fight this way his career won't last long . His fighting style against a ko artist means he gets Ko d sooner rather than later

If you think Kron could out strike Conor you have absolutely no idea about MMA striking

Do you think Cub could last two rounds with Conor I don't think so Kron would be hitting air and getting left hooked all night against Mc Gregor

If Kron fights again in UFC it needs to be be against someone a lot less ranked than himself

Did I say Kron will outstrike the little Irishman?

watch conor v mendes if you think conor would struggle with someone with take down game like that

What power, the electrician and the oldman busted that myth.

Exactly. Puncher's chance.
Kron was hittable to the body. He maintained a pretty high guard. He also got in his own shots. Furthermore, Conor is not a high output striker like Cub Swanson.

Chad Mendes only got 2 weeks to prepare for the fight, and he did manhandle Conor until he gassed out.

With Conor's more polished skills and longer experience, he should be able to toy with Korn, but I doubt that is how the fight would play out.

If Conor doesn't get an early KO, he is going to get walked down to exhaustion. Therefore, on paper, the fight is more competitive than it should be. LOL

Conor living rent free in 1000's of sherdoggers heads. You love to see it.

Conor is a has-been turd, but he could come in the worst shape of his career and destroy Kron.

Go to bed.

I can see it now. The year is 2037. Conor hasn't been alive in over 10 years after his massive cocaine overdose.

Some new era next level fighter is surging. He gets an impressive win at UFC 542.

I refresh sherdog. The first thread I see is "Blank fighter would destroy prime Conor!"
Damn. Are we all mortal?

But Conor gasses a lot when you take him down and make him uses his muscles in grappling, I can’t picture Kron taking down Conor so IMO, he won’t gas like usual.

Conor went to the ground with Diaz only because he was getting lit up, but Kron won’t be able to land anything on the Irish southpaw. I can’t picture it. The only way is if Conor gets really stupid and starts throwing sloppy kicks, but if he fights smart? It should be a victory for him.

I’d like to see it though, Kron gets an undeserved pay day but Conor gets a victory which he really needs and Kron is just a weird guy, people would tune in. Not huge numbers but decent numbers for a tune up fight prior to facing top 5 or whatever.

It's 8.26 on a Monday morning in the UK. It's too early for this shit.

Exactly. Puncher's chance.

Kron was hittable to the body. He maintained a pretty high guard. He also got in his own shots. Furthermore, Conor is not a high output striker like Cub Swanson.

Chad Mendes only got 2 weeks to prepare for the fight, and he did manhandle Conor until he gassed out.

With Conor's more polished skills and longer experience, he should be able to toy with Korn, but I doubt that is how the fight would play out.

If Conor doesn't get an early KO, he is going to get walked down to exhaustion. Therefore, on paper, the fight is more competitive than it should be. LOL

All Kron did was take hard shots and not get dropped -- but who has Swanson dropped since the Choi fight 3 years ago?

Kron's best win is Cacares who hasn't looked decent since 2016

He couldn't get past a battered shell of Cub Swanson who's lost in his prime to multiple conor victims(Aldo, Mendes, Halloway) -- I know style's make fights but this entire thread is just speculation --

Kron isn't even on the same level as conor -- tbh I doubt Kron ever even gets a top 15 win in his career

At least this thread is exposing the retards on this forum.

Back