JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
whos-next-album-cover.png

Joanna Jedrzejczyk #5 WSW Poland
VS
Rose Namajunas #2 WSW USA

It's either Rose or Tatiana and I think that Tatiana deserves a title shot. Either match up is good though. Joanna is 0-2 against Rose but I am sure that won't stop Joanna from threatening to sit out for another year to get a title shot. The fight with Tatiana is a good match up because even though Joanna has shown good skills against wrestlers she hasn't faced someone the size of Tatiana before.
It's one or the other for Joanna.

Amanda Ribas Brazil
VS
Carla Esparza #8 WSW USA

Amanda showed actual fighting ability and that is a good thing in a division where the #15 ranked fighter has a record of 8-7.
I believe a #8 ranked fighter for Amanda, though she is 2-0 in the UFC, is just fine.

Marlon Vera Ecuador
VS
Urijah Faber #14 BW USA

It's a fight that Urijah probably won't accept though.
Vera is on a 5 fight winning streak with all fights not going the distance. He has had some chances against higher level fighters and not passed the test. Give him another chance and see what happens. Again though, I doubt Faber would take this fight.

Marvin Vettori Italy
VS
Tom Breese UK

The only man to beat Israel in an MMA bout.......... as least some say.
I am not too sure of what is going on with Breese. He hasn't fought since last year though he was scheduled to face someone early this year.
This fight would be a fight of two really skilled fighters that don't have a number by their name. The fight could go either way and for sure the winner you could see go far in the division.

Matt Frevola USA
VS
Luis Pena Italy

Redo it.
This time the loser can't run out of the cage.

I didn't do a pick for Price or Swanson because it just doesn't interest me. I know they were high up on the card but it's meh with them. They can't seem to put wins together lately and you just feel like a no higher than a 15 rank is reachable for them at this point.

James Vick should think about thinks. Get a brain scan ( one not done by a "UFC doctor") before making a decision of going back out there.

I'll pick a fight for Ryan Spann if he wins his next fight. It's funny with him because he lost to two fighters outside the UFC who are not also in the UFC and they haven't had the same success that he has had there.

why you guys are so obsessed with rematches. third jj vs rose fight in 2 years? there's really nothing more interesting for you than this?

Last edited:
I’ve never been more glad that TS isn’t Sean Shelby.

you've been doing these threads for a while -- can't believe your still so terrible

absolutely nobody has any interest in JJ v Rose 3 -- both fights had definitive endings

the other fights are equally as bad

JJ v. Weili is the clear fight to make (rose is probably not coming back for a while IMO)

Waterson v PVZ 2-- both girls careers aren't really going anywhere -- fan friendly fight

Cub v. Arnold Allen

Kron v Ryan Hall

Vera v Yadong Song

Vittori v Uriah Hall

Last edited:
Tatiana (8-0) vs Weili (20-1) for the title while Joanna's foot heals, then she can fight the winner in spring or so like she requested to fight Weili at

Ribas (8-1) vs. Rose (8-4)

Andrade (20-7) vs. Waterson (17-7)

Just off the top of my head

Swanson (26-11) vs. "Touchy" Fili (20-6)

Kron vs. Hall sounds good

Tatiana (8-0) vs Weili (20-1) for the title while Joanna's foot heals, then she can fight the winner in spring or so like she requested to fight Weili at

Andrade vs Waterson is the fight to make. If Nina didn't have an appointment with the turkey baster then Waterson vs Nina is a good matchup. I think Nina beats her though and maybe KO's her. Nina really impressed me against Tatiana.

whos-next-album-cover.png

Joanna Jedrzejczyk #5 WSW Poland
VS
Rose Namajunas #2 WSW USA

It's either Rose or Tatiana and I think that Tatiana deserves a title shot. Either match up is good though. Joanna is 0-2 against Rose but I am sure that won't stop Joanna from threatening to sit out for another year to get a title shot. The fight with Tatiana is a good match up because even though Joanna has shown good skills against wrestlers she hasn't faced someone the size of Tatiana before.
It's one or the other for Joanna.

Amanda Ribas Brazil
VS
Carla Esparza #8 WSW USA

Amanda showed actual fighting ability and that is a good thing in a division where the #15 ranked fighter has a record of 8-7.
I believe a #8 ranked fighter for Amanda, though she is 2-0 in the UFC, is just fine.

Marlon Vera Ecuador
VS
Urijah Faber #14 BW USA

It's a fight that Urijah probably won't accept though.
Vera is on a 5 fight winning streak with all fights not going the distance. He has had some chances against higher level fighters and not passed the test. Give him another chance and see what happens. Again though, I doubt Faber would take this fight.

Marvin Vettori Italy
VS
Tom Breese UK

The only man to beat Israel in an MMA bout.......... as least some say.
I am not too sure of what is going on with Breese. He hasn't fought since last year though he was scheduled to face someone early this year.
This fight would be a fight of two really skilled fighters that don't have a number by their name. The fight could go either way and for sure the winner you could see go far in the division.

Matt Frevola USA
VS
Luis Pena Italy

Redo it.
This time the loser can't run out of the cage.

I didn't do a pick for Price or Swanson because it just doesn't interest me. I know they were high up on the card but it's meh with them. They can't seem to put wins together lately and you just feel like a no higher than a 15 rank is reachable for them at this point.

James Vick should think about thinks. Get a brain scan ( one not done by a "UFC doctor") before making a decision of going back out there.

I'll pick a fight for Ryan Spann if he wins his next fight. It's funny with him because he lost to two fighters outside the UFC who are not also in the UFC and they haven't had the same success that he has had there.
Johanna vs Zhang
Tatianna vs Andrade
I also like the Johanna vs Tatiana but then Zhang doesn't have anybody to fight. Rose doesn't deserve a rematch and i'm not sure she wants one.

Johanna vs Zhang
Tatianna vs Andrade
I also like the Johanna vs Tatiana but then Zhang doesn't have anybody to fight. Rose doesn't deserve a rematch and i'm not sure she wants one.

Zhang could fight Valentina in the meantime. It's not like 125 has a plethora of contenders banging on the door. A 125lb Zhang would be very interesting.

Is Breese even fighting anymore? Last time he chickened out like a few hours before his fight due to a panic attack, and that wasn't the first time he has done that in UFC.

why you guys are so obsessed with rematches. third jj vs rose fight in 2 years? there's really nothing more interesting for you than this?

At least it's not as recent as the Peña - Frevola rematch he proposes.

Feeding Tatiana to Andrade would be as bad as it was against Joanna and Michelle. Tatiana should have a few more softballs to improve her game instead of putting her up against someone that might plow through her current one dimensional style.

Zhang could fight Valentina in the meantime. It's not like 125 has a plethora of contenders banging on the door. A 125lb Zhang would be very interesting.

wtf! Zhang just won title, she is unknown to anybody and you want her to fight for another title without even defending once the one she just got.... this is most retarded idea in this thread. I'm starting to understand why ufc is pushing all these stupid ideas...

I agree but there are just not that many top fighters in WMMA and strawweight is propably the deepest of the bunch.

I like all of these, especially Kron v Hall. If Joanna is next in line for the title then Andrade v Suarez should be a #1 contender fight and Waterson could fight Grasso who's also coming from a loss.

Back