BMF title would be legit if Lawler was fighting for it.

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Just lol at decision Jorge fighting for it. Cool title, wrong contenders.

Love robbie but he gets smoked by either one at this point in his career. He's way past his prime.

Lawler has lost 4 of his last 5. He should be nowhere near main eventing a ppv for a while.

I can't believe the UFC is just making up belts at this point, this is a new low even for them.

Robbie had the BMF belt thats for sure, but lets say Askren took it off him, then Jorge took it off Askren.
Diaz has the Conor Belt, and just beat Pettis. Its a good match up for BMF.

I can't believe the UFC is just making up belts at this point, this is a new low even for them.
Blame Conor. He changed the sport in way that now has a butterfly effect.

From an entertainment stance, I love it.
Sport wise , doesn’t make sense.

The BMF title will never be legit. It's the equivalent of a participation trophy, or a Miss Congeniality award.

I watch UFC to find out who is the best fighter, not who is the biggest MFer. If you are seeking the latter, maybe you should just go watch WWE.

As the only expert around here on decision/point fighters.

I will allow Jorge to fight for the BMF title, for what he did to Askren.

Robbie is genuinely a nice guy though.
Nate and Jorge seem like a-holes...
bad mo-fos though.
The title is just a marketing ploy and means nothing in terms of rankings.
IMHO the fight sells itself and the title is completely unnecessary

It'll never be legit, it's a ridiculous title.
It really doesn't matter who fights for it, it's only been created in order to justify 2 average fighters with a combined 54-24 record and who haven't won 4 fights in a row since 2008 headlining a PPV.

Lawler has lost 4 of his last 5. He should be nowhere near main eventing a ppv for a while.
Nate won 1 fight in 3 years against a guy who was 3-3 in that time period Prior to that Nate was 3-4

Masvidal on the other hand is on a 2 fight win streak after dropping 2 in a row.

Neither of them should be headlining anything

Maybe Lawler from 5 years ago. This one loses to Perry.

The baddest MFer is the one that can impose his will on all the other fighters the best.

Not the one who can grab his dick and say slogans that resonate with hardcore 15 year White suburban gangsters (who eat Hot Pockets).

Nick
Nate
Condit
Lawler
Masvidal
Rory
Diego
Brown

In their prime, in their most violent shape
8 men tournament

Love robbie but he gets smoked by either one at this point in his career. He's way past his prime.

He is,but he beats Nate easily and is a very tough fight for Masvidal.
Askren won thanks to his wrestling and Colby fought smart, combining his wrestling with distance striking.
Not the case for Nate...

Gaethje has more of a claim that either Diaz/Mas

Well, Robbie hasn't looked too hot lately. But I agree with the idea of Jorge fighting for the belt being ridiculous, it's like people think his career consists of only his last two fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back