GSP and Rory showing off some gold

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Very nice pic
tenor.gif

I'm hoping Lima finishes Rory later this month. I like Lima and Rory is just missing something.
I’m really looking forward to that fight and am hoping Rory will win. Either way I think this might be Rory’s last fight unfortunately.

Duck, Smuck, Moose.

** Cool pic. GSP was talking Rory up 10 years ago. He lived up to it.

GSP is the goat. But Rory deserves more respect. He was literally fighting at a high level as a kid. The mileage on that guy at his age is pretty ridiculous.

Ewwwwwww is that an all boys sweaty t shirt comp

GSP is the goat. But Rory deserves more respect. He was literally fighting at a high level as a kid. The mileage on that guy at his age is pretty ridiculous.
Fun little fact, both Rory and Israel Adesanya were born July 22, 1989. In my opinion it’s interesting that they are the exact same age but are in very different parts of their careers.

Fun little fact, both Rory and Israel Adesanya were born July 22, 1989. In my opinion it’s interesting that they are the exact same age but are in very different parts of their careers.
Be careful. You are going to a place that many sherdoggers cannot fathom. It will be your own personal witch hunt.

Great pic. Two of Canada's best just behind Carlos Newton and Big Daddy.

Last edited:
Back