Anyone watch past round 3 of Joanna/waterson?

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i feel like it’s so easy to see the theme of a fight after a couple rounds. Turned off Joanna vs waterson to get some sleep halfway through round 3. Just couldn’t bring myself to watch the rest of a pitter patter wmma bout with Joanna dictating the pace with arm punches and weak ass baby leg kicks lol.

It was clear after round 1 waterson had literally nothing for Joanna, not even a chance of some kind of “fluke” KO.

And if you think I’m an asshole or fighter bashing I literally don’t give a fuck, thank you.

Regrettably, I did.
Note to self: Lost 15 minutes of life on 10/12/2019

Na i went to bed after Gracie-Swanson and didnt regret it

In hindsight Joanna by UD and Nico Price by KO were are close to a lock as MMA can get.
I'm kicking myself I didn't put money down. It was sticking out a mile.

Stopped after the second round of the main event lol... how’d ya know?

Watched the first minute and than switched it off

Here are some highlights since you missed it.

Here's a recap of the event as well.

Enjoy!

I don't remember, I think i was watching One FC by that time

I remember being disappointed by Michelle's shorts so I had no reason to watch much of the fight

You’re better than me, I anticipated a shitty main event and turned off the fights before the obligatory pre-main event hype video kicked off.

Honestly after the 2nd round when I seen that there was nothing that waterson could do too effectively I stopped paying attention.

Women should have their own events, I don't get why they have to put these soccer moms next to true elite athletes, it makes them look bad.
Imagine if in between the world cup's games you were forced to watch a women's game every other match, that's how this feels.

Ate butt during main event walkout. Dodged a bullet it seems

Back