Early onset CTE: Kron thinks he won that fight......

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
VWCS155.png

<{Joewithit}>

Its on his IG story right now

Further proof he doesnt train his standup

he smokin da heefer..........if u can watch that fight and score it anything but 30-27 Cub u dont know shit about striking/bodyshots, have never trained and shouldnt ever score fights

Last edited:
Agreed. Besides a couple decent shots Kron didnt did much.

He also thinks the world is flat so I ain't shocked

WTF. Gracie gotta Gracie I guess. Delusional
rhkaL7k.jpg

Lmao sounds like something a Diaz bro would say.

gracies always were bad losers, watch the breakdown of eddie bravo wrecking royler the second time, it's actually disgusting how they try to spin shit and don't give credit where it's due

He's a primary BJJ competition guy, of course he does.

And like a true Diaz discipline, not getting finished is a win in his mind.

Unfortunately had to work, was only able to watch that bout via potato upload on youtube.

From what I could tell, Cub was fluid and basically pieced Kron up for most of the fight. Kron's assessment here is about as clueless as he looked throughout the fight.

Diaz bros claim to be undefeated undisputed best fighters in the world and hes their friend what do you expect?

Nate doesnt say BMF = Baddest MF, he says its Best MF. Nate thinks hes the best fighter on planet earth.

Nick thinks he still got it when he probably couldnt hack it into the top 50 in the ufc anymore.

I just checked. I guess he deleted it if it was ever actually true

Regardless of whether he posted that, he got exposed badly by an aging journeyman

This isn't UFC 1 with a rigged bracket full of cans. BJJ alone will never be enough to win at the highest level in MMA anymore

You either have to be good at wrestling or striking to go along with your BJJ

Agreed. Besides a couple decent shots Kron didnt did much.

That's not true. He landed a ton. Cub just happened to land harder and slightly more shots.

This isn't UFC 1 with a rigged bracket full of cans. BJJ alone will never be enough to win at the highest level in MMA anymore

Royce actually shot for takedowns, Kron did nothing that ressemble the most basic wrestling and looked lost even when he got the clinch he looked for all fight long.

He truly is a third Diaz.

Back