Suprising fighters that share the same age?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So Rory MacDonald and Israel are the same age. Suprised? I was.

There's also less than 6 months between Joe Riggs and Wonderboy.....yep.

Francis Ngannou and Jeremy Stephens, also the same age.

There's got to be some more suprising ones out there?

Not surprised that Adesanya is older, the dude just dresses young and uses anime/cartoons to gain a fanbase. Fakest dude in the MW division, really hope the reaper humbles him Oct. 6th tired of hearing this guy talk massive amounts of shit with about the easiest walk into a title shot. (Derek Bumson, 40+ year old Anderson Silva, Bloated Welterweight).

Also Ngannou is not fucking 33 lol.

Not surprised that Adesanya is older, the dude just dresses young and uses anime/cartoons to gain a fanbase. Fakest dude in the MW division, really hope the reaper humbles him Oct. 6th tired of hearing this guy talk massive amounts of shit with about the easiest walk into a title shot. (Derek Bumson, 40+ year old Anderson Silva, Bloated Welterweight).

Also Ngannou is not fucking 33 lol.
adesanya has done something to your mom mate ?

Luis Ortiz is the same age as Ken Shamrock

Adesanya tought Cejudo there's levels to the cringe

Yes he is, stop race baiting
Race baiting? It's rare for people born in that region 30+ years ago to know their exact age, one of their parents have to be literate and write the date down. If not it's just guesswork. There's no way Francis is younger than 35, I'd say he's 37.

<{Heymansnicker}><Y2JSmirk>

Race baiting? It's rare for people born in that region 30+ years ago to know their exact age, one of their parents have to be literate and write the date down. If not it's just guesswork. There's no way Francis is younger than 35, I'd say he's 37.

<{Heymansnicker}><Y2JSmirk>
So you think Africans are too dumb to know how old they are, but you're not racist?

So you think Africans are too dumb to know how old they are, but you're not racist?

Often its more the case that because records aren't kept sportsmen can claim a younger age as a career move, this was an issue(be to fair never proven) with several footballers in Europe such as Taribo West.

That said Ngannou to me doesn't look like he's faking, I mean yes he hasn't taken much punishment yet but he still looks close to his peak physically to me so early rather than late 30's seems likely.

Last edited:
Often its more the case that because records aren't kept sportsmen can claim a younger age as a career move, this was an issue with several footballers in Europe such as Taribo West.

That said Ngannou to me doesn't look like he's faking, I mean yes he hasn't taken much punishment yet but he still looks close to his peak physically to me.
So because other African people do something, Ngannou probably does it too because he's African? Is that what that guy's saying?

Lol you're an idiot and very toxic. It's not an intellegence issue, it's poverty and lack of resources/education especially 30+ years ago when he was born.

I know it's going to sound weird, but what's the point of knowing your exact age in societies with limited bureaucracy?

Back