Covington/Usman pay vs BMF belt cost

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be ironic if the difference between the cost of making the belt and flying out the Rock and his crew is the same or lesser than the amount that either Covington or Usman was asking for?

giphy.gif

ConventionalRareGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Colby currently gets 45k/45k. And the BMF belt's worth 50k, apparently. So. Yeah.

Usman got a flat $350k for the Woodley fight, so he's in a better situation.

I like the BMF fight better than the 2 pillow fisted fighters in a complete 5 round snooze fest.

I like the BMF fight better than the 2 pillow fisted fighters in a complete 5 round snooze fest.
Nate is pillow fisted, 50% of his UFC fights have gone to a decision and Masvidal is a decision machine, with 27 on his resume.

Using the BMF duo to jab at Snooze and Colby is like saying Yair is a better man than Ponz.

I know that the BMF title will certainly draw more viewers to the event so whatever it costs will be easily offset. That's what Colby gets for his crotch sniffing antics.

Colby currently gets 45k/45k. And the BMF belt's worth 50k, apparently. So. Yeah.

Usman got a flat $350k for the Woodley fight, so he's in a better situation.
Why does Colby preach like he's making McGregor money then lol

Cody/Usman don't move the needle - water is wet.

You make it sound like the UFC isn’t super stingy/deliberate/careful with their money hhah

Ufc hasn't been worth a damn since 2009ish. The Liddell, Tito, Randy, OG Arlovski, Hughes, Penn, Gsp, OG TUF, etc. Those were the good ole days when guys wanted to throw down.....if they got money great! But it was never about wrestle fucking someone to a decision, all while ducking opponents and demanding more money than your worth. God bless the old school guys like Lawler, Cerrone, Diaz. And even newer guys that fight like old school guys like Korean Zombie and even (as much as I like seeing him get tuned up) Mike Perry. They are the types that put the sport on the map where everyone of my friends would get together to watch a ppv. Now you cant even order a ppv without the stupid ESPN app and if you do, its a bunch of chicks and midget guys and then the main event ends with an eyepoke 11 seconds in. RIP UFC.

Colby deserves 500k at least
dustin got paid 290 k for UFC 242 as the interim champion... colby absolutely do not deserve 500 k, he has the worst rating in ufc history, he should feel blessed he get 200 k ...

Ufc hasn't been worth a damn since 2009ish. The Liddell, Tito, Randy, OG Arlovski, Hughes, Penn, Gsp, OG TUF, etc. Those were the good ole days when guys wanted to throw down.....if they got money great! But it was never about wrestle fucking someone to a decision, all while ducking opponents and demanding more money than your worth. God bless the old school guys like Lawler, Cerrone, Diaz. And even newer guys that fight like old school guys like Korean Zombie and even (as much as I like seeing him get tuned up) Mike Perry. They are the types that put the sport on the map where everyone of my friends would get together to watch a ppv. Now you cant even order a ppv without the stupid ESPN app and if you do, its a bunch of chicks and midget guys and then the main event ends with an eyepoke 11 seconds in. RIP UFC.
Wow, I get what you're saying. You poured your heart out there mate.

dustin got paid 290 k for UFC 242 as the interim champion... colby absolutely do not deserve 500 k, he has the worst rating in ufc history, he should feel blessed he get 200 k ...
I'm surprised how much of a nobody Colby Covington is. With him having won the Interim and with him taking selfies with the retard President Trump and his even more retarded sons, naked hookers etc I thought he would be a lot more popular. Basically he's a nobody.
His following on Twitter is 84.8k followers
Instagram:240k
Compare that to Khabib 809K (twitter) almost 10x
Instagram: 17million over 70x as much.

The guy for all his shenanigans is just a complete non-entity. Full of utter shite.

Back