I haven't posted in a bit, I'm on a friend's computer (mine now)

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
I was talking with Pete, and it's been eating me for awhile. I was wondering if anyone else noticed, if you line up the "I know thee not old man" clip from Chimes at Midnight with Strutter, at the same start, and the Tubes, "She's a beauty" (but forward that to the 19 second mark). Backwards/simultaneous masking is real, if you just take the time and have the eyes. (...19 seconds in).

(don't forget the 19 second mark, it just looks like miasmic lipsyncing then and blows the funk)

Tell me. the 19 seconds on the Tubes delay is crucial, it works, but c'mon. It's about the spiritual dynamics, and Wallace Stevens would tell you .19. ...but don't fall in love.

So for the slow at heart, pause the tubes at 18 or 19 and then go down the row like fire works. And those of you with a smart tv. ...

Sometimes I wonder if life would be easier if I wasn’t so clever

does-my-eyes-l5dmzt.jpg

You're using a friend's computer?

So you don't have a smartphone?

<{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}>

I love watching the confusion from the new posters in DMF’s threads {<jordan}

Every one of these shitty DMF threads are dumb as fuck. You guys aren't witty. It's easy to see what you are trying to get at with your intentional vagueness, but nobody gives a fuck. Yep

Is that Hodor in the first vid?

Game-Of-Thrones-Hodor-Twist-Book-Different-Winds.jpg

You're using a friend's computer?

So you don't have a smartphone?

<{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}><{poor?}>

I'm leaving no forwarding address, we weren't the greatest of friends. Smartphone is an anthropomorphization. I have a phone. I can take pictures with it.

Every one of these shitty DMF threads are dumb as fuck. You guys aren't witty. It's easy to see what you are trying to get at with your intentional vagueness, but nobody gives a fuck. Yep
cJp49DO.gif

Back