Media Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Today's episode of Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell includes a recap of UFC Mexico City, Canelo and Golden Boy, and much more! MORNING KOMBAT WITH LUKE THOMAS AND BRIAN CAMPBELL, Showtime's first live digital series, spotlights the weekend’s biggest news from the world of combat sports. MORNING KOMBAT airs live every Monday at 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT.

Luke on Jon Jones:
tenor.gif

Today's episode of Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell includes a recap of UFC Mexico City, Canelo and Golden Boy, and much more! MORNING KOMBAT WITH LUKE THOMAS AND BRIAN CAMPBELL, Showtime's first live digital series, spotlights the weekend’s biggest news from the world of combat sports. MORNING KOMBAT airs live every Monday at 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT.

Luke on Jon Jones:
tenor.gif

who is that gif about lol?

MORNING KOMBAT WITH LUKE THOMAS AND BRIAN CAMPBELL,

I dig Luke Thomas and consider him to have the best MMA analysis.

But listening to Brian Campbell is like nails on a chalkboard.

If Showtime fired Brian and hired Robin Black, I'd never miss an episode. Until then, I'll just watch Luke Thomas on Youtube.

If Showtime fired Brian and hired Robin Black, I'd never miss an episode. Until then, I'll just watch Luke Thomas on Youtube.
I like someone keeping Thomas in check.

{<doc}<{walkerwhut}><Varys01><{katwhu}>

<Prem974>

You need help

Campbell is awesome. He is the happy doofus who balances Luke's smug superiority. Either one alone would be tiresome, but together they make a great team.

Campbell is awesome. He is the happy doofus who balances Luke's smug superiority. Either one alone would be tiresome, but together they make a great team.

Luke doesn't have 'smug superiority,' he's right and he knows it.

Brian just takes the contrary opinion for the show to be entertaining.

Its reminiscent of Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler's WWE commentary, and Brian does a less convincing acting performance than Jerry Lawler.

Luke doesn't have 'smug superiority,' he's right and he knows it.

Brian just takes the contrary opinion for the show to be entertaining.

Its reminiscent of Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler's WWE commentary, and Brian does a less convincing acting performance than Jerry Lawler.
Luke is extremely overbearing, even when he is right. This is offputting to most people. He needs Brian to counteract that, and it succeeds. You're in the minority because most viewers love Brian- even longtime Luke fans prefer Brian to Luke. Just look at the comments on these vids. I wouldn't watch this show if it was Luke by himself.

Wow Robin Black really?! Is that you Robin? Probably lol or his only existing fan.

You're in the minority because most viewers love Brian- even longtime Luke fans prefer Brian to Luke.

<LikeReally5>

Suuuurrrreeee.

I wouldn't watch this show if it was Luke by himself.

Does Brian have his own Youtube account?

Anyway, Luke Thomas's videos get more views on his account, than Morning Kombat gets on its account.

Last week's (7 days ago) MK episode - 48K views. (Not counting the reupload on Luke's account)

Luke's video from a week ago (7 days), on his account. 91K views.

<LikeReally5>

Suuuurrrreeee.

Does Brian have his own Youtube account?

Anyway, Luke Thomas's videos get more views on his account, than Morning Kombat gets on its account.

Last week's (7 days ago) MK episode - 48K views. (Not counting the reupload on Luke's account)

Luke's video from a week ago (7 days), on his account. 91K views.

Morning Kombat is a brand new show. Give it time and it will surpass Luke's channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back