Masvidal’s extra punch on Askren VS Steven Peterson’s extra punch

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A lot of Sherdoggers were pissed off because Masvidal gave the online troll Askren an extra two piece after he was out.

PRI_74830431.jpg

Here, Peterson punched the Latino guy who is clearly out, where’s your outrage?

This is the second thread in the last few days you've done on this Masvidal and Askren punches thing lol

This is the second thread in the last few days you've done on this Masvidal and Askren punches thing lol

Yes I’m trying to figure out why people hate Mas so much.

He’s exciting and delivering exciting KO’s, so why?

I know those people hate it that he’s becoming successful this year.

Peterson's was worse because it was obvious the guy went out and Peter had a good view of it. Also it looks like he wasn't even planning on stopping after the first follow up lol.
Masvidal's KO was so fast and I bet even he was surprised Ben was already out completely 2 seconds into the fight. Therefore super necessary.

Let them bleed bro.
<Fedor23><Fedor23>

Masvidal might have padded his own record without those punches, so he did pay for it a little.

That being said, go until the ref pulls you off IMO

like Lawler vs Askren, you can be out and come back in a matter of milliseconds. The refs know their job, and it's not the fighters' job to do. I wasn't outraged with either fight. #JBG

Yes I’m trying to figure out why people hate Mas so much.

He’s exciting and delivering exciting KO’s, so why?

I know those people hate it that he’s becoming successful this year.

It seems more like that you don't like Askren to be honest lol

However I'm not Masvidal's biggest fan but credit due where it's due and you cannot take anything away from that guy.

As showcased here: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...and-out-year-out-of-all-the-fighters.4019147/

Who is saying anything bad about the shots? The rules of MMA are pretty clear. Keep fighting until the ref pulls you off. Ground strikes are legal. So what's the controversy here?

Most people were fine with what Jorge did...

Herby wrecked him

Threw him like a rag doll haha

You noobs are talking like this is the first time this has ever happened. This has been the norm ever since 1993.

Masvidal's final punches on Asken were unnecessary, but fighters are told to continue until the ref stops the fight. Some stoppages are much worse, this one comes to mind:
4.gif

Back