Rank current champs

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is my ranking:

1. Holloway: I'm not a big fan of him but he's a great champion. He defends his title often, he go up and go down very quick without excuses, he's fighting 3 times this year.
2. Jones: I don't like him, but since his return he's been very active. He's fought 3 times in 7 months.
3. Cejudo: He's took big challenges so far. I think he would be able to defend both titles.
4. Shevchenko: She has been very active so far, she;s open to defend her title very quick without excuses.
5. Whittaker: I love him, he's a warrior very humble, but he's always injured, he has more than 1 year off. I hope he's coming back more active than ever.
6. Khabib: He's great but he's not too active. I hope he defends his title once more this year.
7. Nunes: She's double champ, but she has only fought once this year. Now the other division is dead, she's basically making those divisions very inactives.
8. Miocic: He's took big fights, but he sits down and wait for so long, he's fighting like once per year lately.
9. Zhang: I don't know too much about her, she just got the title but I hope she defends her title often.
10. Usman: He got the title early this year and he has not defended it yet, he didn't even got hurt so he supposes to be fighting right now. I have a feeling he's that kind of champ that sit down for a long to hold the title more, definitely my least favorite champ so far.

Yes, I hate inactive champs.

Make your ranking!

Last edited:
Shitty ass list

Here's mine

1) Fedor- he's amazing, without a doubt the GOAT.
2) Fedor- the last emperor has shown he can go the distance
3) Fedor- his striking is without peer and he can't be fazed by grapplers
4) Fedor- one punch knock out power, remarkably entertaining. He's basically Mortal Kombat all by himself
5) Fedor- incredible footwork and humble. Doesn't talk shit, just makes you shit
6) Fedor- active champ, doesn't sit around and wait
7) Fedor- G
8) Fedor- O
9) Fedor- A
10) Fedor- T

1. Holloway
2. Jones
3. Nunes
4. Miocic
5. Whittaker
6. Khabib
7. Cejudo
8. Usman
9. Zhang
10. Valentina

Shitty ass list

Here's mine

3) Fedor- his striking is without parallel
4) Fedor- one punch knock out power
5) Fedor- incredible footwork and humble. Doesn't talk shit, just makes you shit
7) Fedor- G
8) Fedor- O
9) Fedor- A
10) Fedor- T

Pretty diverse list <mma4>

This is almost as bad as P4P rankings.

Nunes: She's double champ, but she has only fought once this year. Now the other division is dead, she's basically making those divisions very inactives.

It's not her fault that 145 is dying. Cyborg left and both Spencer and Anderson were a bust. There is absolutely nobody worthy of fighting for a title, the UFC should just pull the plug.

And Nunes does have a second fight scheduled at the end of the year, things are going back to normal with everybody focusing on 135.

Shitty ass list

Here's mine

3) Fedor- his striking is without peer and he can't be fazed by grapplers
4) Fedor- one punch knock out power, remarkably entertaining. He's basically Mortal Kombat all by himself
7) Fedor- G
8) Fedor- O
9) Fedor- A
10) Fedor- T
Lmao @ "rank current champs" proceeded by the "Fedor is GOAT" post

Rickson still has no losses on his record. And he an open weight fighter. That's all ya need to know.

Bruce Lee would still wup him, though. As would a well trained ninja. But Bruce has been busy doing undercover work for the CIA since 1973 (don't ask me how I know), and ninjas don't compete in MMA (which is why we don't have many deaths in the sport), so for now all we have is Rickson.

400-0.

It's not her fault that 145 is dying. Cyborg left and both Spencer and Anderson were a bust. There is absolutely nobody worthy of fighting for a title, the UFC should just pull the plug.

Naah

She didn't want to give Cyborg an immediately rematch.
They could have easily made that fight early this year, then fight Anderson/Spencer winner and just like that keep that division active, but this is what Amanda Nunes said:

Khabib has defended twice in the last 11 months. Whittaker hasn't fought in over 15 months and twice in 26 months.

Naah

She didn't want to give Cyborg an immediately rematch.
They could have easily made that fight early this year, then fight Anderson/Spencer winner and just like that keep that division active, but this is what Amanda Nunes said:

It changes literally nothing. Even with Nunes stripped for not defending, then what? Who would have Cyborg fought for that belt? There's no contender at that weight, even if you scrap the barrel.

Lmao at these shit rankings. Whittaker top 5 LOL. Khabib not top 2.

Khabib has defended twice in the last 11 months. Whittaker hasn't fought in over 15 months and twice in 26 months.

The whole thing with Whittaker is that it's not his fault. He gets injure, he was going to defend his title early this year but he got injured in the fight week.

Other champs sit down and wait for so long just because (Usman, Miocic, etc).

I'm very sure that if he's not injured, he would be open to defend his title often. I mean he went 10 rounds with romero, I'm very sure he's not scared to defend his title against no welterweight gastelum and no adesanya skinny ass.

It changes literally nothing. Even with Nunes stripped for not defending, then what? Who would have Cyborg fought for that belt? There's no contender at that weight, even if you scrap the barrel.

But when Cyborg was champ that division got 2 title fights per year.
Now with Amanda Nunes as a champ, that division is going to be more than 1 year without title fights.

But when Cyborg was champ that division got 2 title fights per year.
Now with Amanda Nunes as a champ, that division is going to be more than 1 year without title fights.

Yes, but that's not because of Nunes, they simply ran-out of competition : it wasn't sustainable considering the shallowness of the division. Who deserves to fight for the 145 belt outside of Nunes and Cyborg? Just to show you the problem, in seven UFC fights, Spencer is the only opponent Cyborg ever faced that never made 135.

1. Holloway: Love him, think he's a great fighter, kind of against all odd's in regards to how you wouldn't look at him and think he's one of the best but he always delivers and is ready to fight.
2. Jones: Not a fan but credit to him as a fighter, very intelligent fighter too and deserves all the credit he gets.
3. Cejudo: Also not a fan but I have to admire him for what he's done and achieved, you can't take anything away from him and the way he switched the Marlon fight was incredibly impressive.
4. Shevchenko: I find her quite boring to be honest and don't overly enjoy her fights, she's a great fighter and can put on some great fights but I'm very 50/50 in regards to her, lovely person though absolutely so I like her in that sense.
5. Whittaker: Love him, I think he's great and a nice dude, I like both him and Adesanya but I want Whittaker to win this fight and I think he can, though it's a tough fight for sure and hard to call.
6. Khabib: Can't knock him, genuine decent dude too, he's always very gracious even with Conor really he had respect and does his talking in the cage, not really a fan or anything but I do like him and respect him and his credit is more than due for what he's achieved.
7. Nunes: Love her, I think she's great, she always comes to fight and she knocks people out, finishes fights and always aims to do so, she's awesome.
8. Miocic: I wish he'd fight more often but with that aside I think he's great also, I'm really glad he's the champion right now and I think he's going to be hard to beat.
9. Zhang:I don't know much about her but she is very impressive and exciting for the division, exactly what we've needed to spice up the competition, she reminded me of Nunes when she took out Cyborg in her fight against Andrade.
10. Usman: Seems to be a little too inactive for me and avoiding fights too much, I know there have been circumstances for that though however I wish he'd be a little more active than he is.

That's pretty much my take on it :)

Edit: I just realised you wanted people to make rankings, I thought you wanted us to comment on each one but ah well, take that as a bonus to the thread haha

Back