Media Conor’s next opponent started his training camp!

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And it’s gonna be a rematch!

Conor is in trouble. Dude looks sharp and dedicated. Revenge will be sweet.

Here he is knocking out two of Conor’s team mates:

Last edited:
Honestly it's lucky that Conor didn't hit that old guy with an actual power shot because if he did then the old guy would be dead and Conor would be in prison for man slaughter. Everyone including his fans and haters would never get to see him fight again which would be terrible for the sport imo

I see stiffness, Connor by close decision

Took his left hand shot (Conor was high on cocaine which would’ve enhanced the power of the hit).

So it was pretty impressive and he already has a victory over Conor via DQ (leaving the arena)

Honestly it's lucky that Conor didn't hit that old guy with an actual power shot because if he did then the old guy would be dead and Conor would be in prison for man slaughter. Everyone including his fans and haters would never get to see him fight again which would be terrible for the sport imo

We might not see him fight regardless. He needs to piss(fight) or get off the pot (twitter). Seems every time there`s a UFC event and people are talking about another exciting fighter Conor gets insecure and implies he is fighting soon. Happened multiple times now. 100% attention whore.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
At least he punches better than most sherdoggers.

When i saw the OP

giphy.gif

Old man needs to run away for 2 rounds then when Conor quits as always all he has to do is choke him out.
Old man by 3rd round submission

Already looks like he's got better cardio than Conor. I wanna see what the old geezer can do with a full camp.

Ha! ha! Conor's going to get his shit kicked in. Conor has nothing this old codger can't deal with. He was able to take a full blown punch while his back was turned. Conor -is well and truly ^&^&d

How do you know that it wasn't a "power shot"?

barker-fight-2.gif
tenor.gif

Conor gasses and gets Happy Gilmore’d

We already know he has a epic chin, and he is bound to have better cardio than Conor, he lacks experience in MMA and age is against him, but I could see him winning in later rounds with Conor wilting and gassing badly. Old age pensioner by stoppage in the 4th I say

The old man is actually around Romero's age according to reports and he's apperantly angry that people call him old.

Considering all of this, man Romero is truly a beast. Imagine what he would do at 30 if he started MMA at 15.

Back