Dustin Porier's "Looking for a fight"

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Dustin seems desperate to get a fight. Seems like he is calling out everybody.

Props to Dustin. Not many call out Tony these days. For good reason too.

I mean, hey, don't threaten me with a good time.

tony isnt gonna take any fight except khabib... but if dustin and tony were to fight, poirier is a pretty bad stylistic matchup for tony.

Dustin is gonna turn himself into the next Gus isnt he? A guy that almost sniffed the belt, wants it so bad, and now wants the quickest route back to the titleshot.

Dustin would have a good chance against Tony

I don't think I would make him favourite, but it's certainly a better stylistic match up for him than Khabib

id rather let dustin face cowboy or someone like barboza/felder.

“Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up". - Alfred Pennyworth.

I honestly think he is embarrassed because he knew he wilted and gave up quick in his fight with Khabib. That was because he was so sorry to everybody after the fight and now why he is desperately trying to clean his slate.

“Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up". - Alfred Pennyworth.

Actually, it was Kenny Florian who said that. You see, the problem with internet quotes is that you can never be sure of their authenticity. Another pearl of wisdom by Kenny Florian.

Honestly i like him to take some time of and reignite his fire.
Rn he is just looking for a fight which immediatly put him in contention again. The situation in LW is tough, i get that. I mean not even Tony has a guaranteed shot at the title.
Noone wants to see Dustin fight Khabib again anyway. Just wait some time, maybe fight Cowboy, Felder or Iaquinta/Hooker and let things settle.

Good on him. Tony isn't an easy fight for anyone. I'm sure half the top 10 wouldn't have done the same.

I think what people are mentioning here with the Iaquinta/Hooker fight or Cowboy etc... are good choices.

Dustin seems to be wanting to throw himself back in the deep end again and as I said with Till, I don't think that's a good idea because if Dustin happens to get another loss it's going to affect him.

Build yourself back up again, even if it's just a little first but these fighters tend to want to just jump in and rectify their loss which usually ends up with more losses due to this.

Props to Dustin. Not many call out Tony these days. For good reason too.
Actually, it was Kenny Florian who said that. You see, the problem with internet quotes is that you can never be sure of their authenticity. Another pearl of wisdom by Kenny Florian.
Why we acting like tony is some sort of destroyer?

There's a good chance poirier finishes him standing and is back as number 1 contender.

Sloppy striking, no abilities to take down and gets knocked down every fight.

Back