Opinion Firas Zahabi - "In my opinion, Islam is the only religion with 0 racism"

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped:

Really insane how such an intelligent and well-read man forces himself to believe into absolute and self-evident falsehoods in the name of the faith that he was born to.

I have respect for Islam but a simple google search can immediately uncover racist passages in the Quran.

It's possible to put those passages into context, to treat them as unimportant in relation to other passages that say opposite things, or have a moderate/modern interpretation of the religion that puts the book in line with 21st century values.... but to say what Zahabi has said here is pathological delusion?

He's also implying here that other religions have traces of racism, since Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism all predate it.

Last edited:
This is going to be a bomb thread.

I just came back from a "moderate" islamic country (Turkey).. let’s just say I don’t want to see what a country like Pakistan looks like.

I’ll never generalize by putting everyone in the same basket, I just find the mentality very archaic and whenever religion and politics collide, it’s never ever a good thing.

I also dislike how religious people in general pick and choose what they abide by. Let’s be loving and compassionate, yet skip the part where we should stone homosexuals.

Last edited:
Most of the Muslims Ive met are swell ppl......but to generalize them to have 0 racism is so stupid. Just comes across as muh religion > your religion

also if any religion has the least racists it's most likely Buddhism

GranularTeemingHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

As a racist muslim I find his comments incredibly offensive and will be going to twitter ASAP to demand an apology.

Religious person believes his religion is the correct one. Breaking News at 8.

Islam, as firas lives by and sees it, probably has no racism.

Not the first religious nut to be blinded by the truth though.

I don't know the passages, I'd be interested in seeing them, I don't doubt their existence. But to be fair Islam was a very open religion that spread across the world through traders, it's big appeal was it didn't matter who you were or where you were born, it unified everyone under one god.

All religions are crap and it should be illegal to indoctrinate kids with such filth.

He's also implying here that other religions have traces of Islam, since Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism all predate it.

Did you mean the reverse? Because all those religions predate Islam. In fact Islam is a bad copy and paste of Judaism. If he's actually saying Judaism/Christianity have traces of Islam that's just false as they predate Islam but this would be the argument you'd expect from a Muslim.

Arabs, who are notorious for their racism against blacks, are overwhelmingly Muslim. You can also say this for Pakis.
Only in the Arab world are Africans sold in markets as slaves like 500 years ago.

This thread will be here what 10 more mins before the MAGA queers take it over with their nazi rhetoric

I would like to point out that this thread will bring out the best and most brightest viewpoints. I expect great things...

Back