Dana reacts to Jeremy's NC

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Who needs an eye to fight?

dana-white-dwcs-23-post-fight-3.jpg

Actually, I just got off the phone to Conor McGregor and he tells me he's just spooned out BOTH of his eyes ready for the Khabib rematch in Russia, isn't he awesome?!

He should be addressing the faulty and outdated official ufc glove design instead of goofin off like a moron that wants to be a fucking president of an mma org.

58F10642-1745-46BB-93F0-93334D122E4D.jpeg

Not this fuckin’ guy anyway.

Props to Ping for not giving that little prick Yair a taste of Left Hook Larry last night, by the way.

Hey, we offered fighters the option to wear official UFC branded goggles into the cage but they didn't want to take the 45% reduction to their purse, there's only so much we can do!

That face has potential and should be a template. I bring this to your attention the king of shoops @Arqueto and the overseer @bigwaverider

<Goldie11>

Weird fucking day on the dog, moreso than usual lol. Let's all take a collective breath

Look, if God didn't want them to be bounced around inside the eye socket he wouldn't have named them eye-BALLS, okay?

I fucking love that video
Dana is such a piece of shit it’s not even funny
All those things we was willing to do for Jeremy to make sure he could fight because
‘The kid needs the money’

Dana just pay him his 26 grand and there’s no issue then eh

I can't imagine he was happy. Main event basically didn't happen, so he essentially had a mexico card mained and co mained by Esparza vs Grasso, and Askarov vs Moreno...Pretty rough if you ask me.

Back