Media The rise and fall of the UFC's Luke Rockhold

Too much cock

UglyNextEland-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
He’s looked past the people who have knocked him out, apart from Yoel.

He needs to take fighting more seriously if he wants to continue

Thought this guy was going to go on a legendary title run after he took the Chris's 0. Oh how quickly things can change in MMA.

It's a shame. As he really was that good. Just once the modeling started to take off a bit, getting UFC gold, and dating demi lovato for a bit his ego just seemed to go to a whole new level. He never seemed to be the same after he bought into his own amazingness. Started making grievous errors in fights and just looking past tough guys depsite their obvious threat.

His defence and footwork fell off a cliff since the Bisping loss.

I didnt think we'd get better Rockhold memes then the Ping fight but man I was wrong

am i the only one who'd be sad if he retired? luke was always entertaining... <DCrying>

I dont think he was ever that good. Like he is decent definetly top 10 material but he bought way to much into his strenghts and didnt work on his weaknesses which people have figured out by now.
His wrestling is too bad to set up his crazy top game and his striking defense is way to shitty to reliably win fights on the feet.
When you get knocked out by fighters who are not known for knocking anybody out, you should propably just call it a career.

I remember watching him beat Jacare back in strikeforce. He had it all, including endless cardio. I know aging is a thing but he looks completely different in there now.

It's the makeup in his eye, quit modeling ya cuck.
Honestly at this point he should propably go full on modeling and quit fighting instead. Way less ways to get your brain cells destroyed.

am i the only one who'd be sad if he retired? luke was always entertaining... <DCrying>
He was a fucking monster at Top control, I'd miss that about him.
But he's been destructificated so many times.... I'm starting to feel shitty for enjoying it.
That last one was fucking nasty, his jaw, his flappy hair, the way he hit the deck at free fall speed all at once lol it's getting concerning

Bisping really got in his head. So much so, that he was stuttering his words at press conference. If there was ever a a great example of getting in someones head, this was it. McGregor also got in Dustin Poiriers head badly.

I remember watching him beat Jacare back in strikeforce. He had it all, including endless cardio. I know aging is a thing but he looks completely different in there now.
Amen. He's not remotely the same guy anymore.

Back