Aleksandar Rakic training (for Volkan Oezdemir) at Gym 23, Vienna

Drugstore Cowboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

There is some crafty stuff tho, take notes dogs.

Glove swiping techs >

hQ3QdkL.gif

8WXjOEb.gif

Inside work >

icBgLax.gif

5vyOTH2.gif

Random combos & covering tactics (linking 'bows to punches) >

Ns6oOmx.gif

jP5Jbez.gif

Great student of the game.

Lookin like an absolute monsta right there.

I don't think he's the most reliable guy, but he has the right tools to obliterate anyone IMO.

This guy is the real hope to beat Jones. He is a complete fighter including striking, wrestling and chin. Although I really like Walker he is not well rounded enough and suspect chin. Reyes is good but not good enough and would get destroyed by Jones.

Guy is good and is really young in his MMA. He has been dominant so far in the UFC.

Volkan is a solid all around fighter. This fight should be great.

I really like those body shots he’s going in those gifs. You hear it every now and then, but I think the body shots are underutilized in MMA. People headhunt a lot and punch the high guard like they’re trying to crack a coconut.

:rolleyes:

There is some crafty stuff tho, take notes dogs.

Glove swiping techs >

hQ3QdkL.gif

8WXjOEb.gif

Inside work >

icBgLax.gif

5vyOTH2.gif

Random combos & covering tactics (linking 'bows to punches) >

Ns6oOmx.gif

jP5Jbez.gif

Great student of the game.

Lookin like an absolute monsta right there.

I don't think he's the most reliable guy, but he has the right tools to obliterate anyone IMO.

Definitely has future champ potential!
UniqueRigidDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Guy is good and is really young in his MMA. He has been dominant so far in the UFC.

Volkan is a solid all around fighter. This fight should be great.
He has 13 fights and 4 fights in the UFC already. Why would you say he is Really young in MMA? He is already experienced, 12-0 in last 12 and ready for a title run.

I like how he practices parrying Jones eye poke then steps in with the elbow.

He has 13 fights and 4 fights in the UFC already. Why would you say he is Really young in MMA? He is already experienced, 12-0 in last 12 and ready for a title run.
He hasn't faced much adversity. Yes.. I'm aware he turned Manuwa into a corpse and Jimi was somehow ranked still, but the fight lasted only 47 seconds.

Props to him for being dominant. Dude has not lost a single round in his entire UFC career and even had a few 10-8 rounds.

Volkan is a though guy to get out of there, specially early. So we are going to see Rakic actually scrap in this one.

I'm all aboard his hypetrain. I think he is a better prospect than Reyes and Walker.

This fight with Volkan is going to show where he's at. So far so good though

Watching Rakic' kick it reminded me of this masterpiece by Hoost.

tumblr_obkcxnTOOC1rvcjd7o2_250.gif

12 fights isn't that much experience really. I like him alot but he's beat just 1 top 15 guy in Manuwa & that was Manuwa's 4th straight loss.

Plus anyone under 30 at HW or 205 is still young.

12 fights isn't that much experience really. I like him alot but he's beat just 1 top 15 guy in Manuwa & that was Manuwa's 4th straight loss.

Plus anyone under 30 at HW or 205 is still young.
You said "Really Young". He is not "really young" in experience or age.

Cant wait to see this guy get kod stiff , Already got put on his ass by Devin Clark of all people.

He's an exciting prospect. It's a shame that what was once the organisation's premier weight class has become a one horse race. Let's hope he can shake things up.

This guy is the real hope to beat Jones. He is a complete fighter including striking, wrestling and chin. Although I really like Walker he is not well rounded enough and suspect chin. Reyes is good but not good enough and would get destroyed by Jones.
Reyes already lost to Ozdemir.

Back