Talk about making a statement as if to say "You don't need that mouth guard" lol

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Love this gif of Cub Swanson knocking out George Roop's mouth guard, it literally bounces off the fence and onto the canvas lol

Cub-Sw-anson-Punch-correct-speed-and-smaller-size.gif

I know we've seen mouth guards fly on numerous occasions so see if you can find me your best "You don't need that mouth guard" gif lol

It's a bit slower is this (correct speed is better) but in case it's not working for some.

IckyRaggedArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Is that gif not working for anyone in the OP? I looked on my phone and it's not working but on PC it is, weird lol

There's one here too but this is all slow motion and not as good as the one in the OP.

Błachowicz - Rockhold?

I think it had to be mouthpiece, sticking out there?

2fmxav5nxwoqb4y8bbh3g6y26pc2f8q5.jpg

Bis’s flukiest win by far, Hendo II next....
I will never accept the fact that a dude who was KO'd in a fight was declared the winner of the fight. That is simply unacceptable if we are going to call MMA fighting.

Herb Dean's biggest blunder in my opinion.

Bis’s flukiest win by far, Hendo II next....

I think Silva looked great with that knee. Fact is, the round ended, and Bisping showed phenomenal tenacity and cardio in turning the tides by out working the former champ. Hardly a fluke.

I would be more inclined to consider hometown favoritism, something that has always seemed to be in play in England and Brazil.

I think Silva looked great with that knee. Fact is, the round ended, and Bisping showed phenomenal tenacity and cardio in turning the tides by out working the former champ. Hardly a fluke.

I would be more inclined to consider hometown favoritism, something that has always seemed to be in play in England and Brazil.
Man bisping took 1,2 and 4. Its beautiful. All you need to know how to do is count.

Love this gif of Cub Swanson knocking out George Roop's mouth guard, it literally bounces off the fence and onto the canvas lol

Cub-Sw-anson-Punch-correct-speed-and-smaller-size.gif

I know we've seen mouth guards fly on numerous occasions so see if you can find me your best "You don't need that mouth guard" gif lol

It's a bit slower is this (correct speed is better) but in case it's not working for some.

IckyRaggedArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif
I have mentioned this before, but I love how Swanson almost looks like he’s dodging the mouthguard as he recovers his stance after the punch.

I have mentioned this before, but I love how Swanson almost looks like he’s dodging the mouthguard as he recovers his stance after the punch.

Yeah, I noticed that too :D

I'm gonna have to look into linking these GIFs properly cause I had a good one and compressed it to a smaller size but it's still just a paused image on everything other than the PC I did it on which is annoying, no online tool will compress it smaller as I think that's why it's breaking on the forum due to its size but it's a pain in the ass lol

Anyway yeah, that stance after I know what you mean, it's like he's avoiding it and being ewwww don't be getting your saliva on me dude lol

That Roop KO is one of my favorites too TS

Back