Any fans of Yair left?

Is Yair Rodriguez the most hated man in the UFC?

• Yes he's the most hated.

• No he isn't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

fractal

93andbeyond.com
@red
Reaction score
EDIT: I should've titled it: Any supporters of Yair left?

The guy is a good fighter. Not championship material but top 5-10 for sure. But definitely very classless, especially after raking Stephens and then crying wolf in a guilty attempt to pass on the blame to him.

Curious if anyone supports him after this.

I am but it seems like he's not playing with a full deck

Still love watching him fight

Please go to Belator, you dont know how to make a fist. Worst main event in UFC history. You're a cheater and got caught. You could've made him blind in one eye asshole. Will no longer watch your fights.

-typical comment on Yair instagram

Not a fan but I respect him. Hes a talented prospect who has beaten the likes of Fili and KZ. I have to give credit where its due, however last nights eye poke and his antics afterwards were seriously unneeded.

Honestly? Nah it put me completely off him. I really hate eyepokes to begin with but the way he handled the situation, nah.

I don't care about antics. As long as he is not killing people I don't care
Weird, but fair enough. I'd find it hard to support a fighter if they were blatantly cheating and trying to harm their opponent outside the rules of MMA. But to each his own.

Wonder if you'd say that same if Yair bit Stephens, or headbutted him on purpose.

Yes I’m still a fan I think a lot of people just hate him and so they take every chance to try and say “see?! He’s a dirtbag!” When in reality he’s no different from most up and coming fighters

I still feel like I'm tripping off acid on how he reacted post fight. Got up on the fence, was riling up a scumbag audience, goes at Bisping, blames Jeremy...

Top 5 is a push.
He was a ufc hype job

EDIT: I should've titled it: Any supporters of Yair left?

The guy is a good fighter. Not championship material but top 5-10 for sure. But definitely very classless, especially after raking Stephens and then crying wolf in a guilty attempt to pass on the blame to him.

Curious if anyone supports him after this.
not sure, the other 14000 threads about this exact same thing have me confused as to where i stand on the issue. can you also post a 'goat' thread or something just to shit up the front page more?

I don't think he handled the situation well at all.

Still will watch him fight of course.

Fighters have done way worse than be a bad sport in a bad situation and still attract fans in here like flies.

I felt sympathy for him when Edgar emasculated him. And before the fight yesterday I was hoping he’d win.

But now I really want to see Stephens separate him from consciousness. And hopefully land a follow up shot like the one he did to Emmett. Emmett didn’t deserve his.... Yair absolutely does.

I still feel like I'm tripping off acid on how he reacted post fight. Got up on the fence, was riling up a scumbag audience, goes at Bisping, blames Jeremy...
I think he had a lot of adrenaline going I mean the fight just started and then he started getting hit with shit from the crowd and lost his shit then people start grabbing him. I don’t think he even realized it was bisping at first. All his cornermen were holding him and he was pushing and yelling at them the same way

Back