It seems liike people don't know who Jeremy Stephens is

TheJohnnyWalkerEra

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
<FookIsThatGuy>

That guy is not Cheick Kongo or Todd Duffee

That guy isn't scared of anyone, and never looks for the easy way out

It's ridiculous that people like Borrachinha and Yair (2 of my favorite fighters) would be retarded enough to suggest he was faking it. A scratch is worse than a poke.

They better hope they don't get scratched in the eye because everyone will call them a bitch, especially Borrachinha for outright saying Jeremy doesn't deserve to be in the UFC

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I know hes o my 15 and 15 but rhats 30 god damn ufc fights he deserves more than $67k show and win. He should be at at least $100k show win minimum

They better hope they don't get scratched in the eye because everyone will call them a bitch, especially Borrachinha for outright saying Jeremy doesn't deserve to be in the UFC

This is you saying that you want him to get poked in the eye.

I'm not passing judgment, just saying as a matter of linguistics.

The implications of Jeremy quitting because he was scared are hilarious. He spent $30k and 6 weeks away from his family to train at altitude in Mexico just to quit at the earliest convenience. Uh huh. <45>

The implications of Jeremy quitting because he was scared are hilarious. He spent $30k and 6 weeks away from his family to train at altitude in Mexico just to quit at the earliest convenience. Uh huh. <45>

This. Thinking Stephens quit in that fight is failing your IQ test.

For some damn reason I read over this too fast and thought Joe Stevenson not Jeremy Stephens lol

JoeStevenson_original.jpg

The idea that ANY fighter at this level is SCARED of fighting is beyond absurd. Fucking donkeys.

He's one of the last guys in the UFC who would ever fake an injury or try to find a way out

People think he would do this 15 seconds into a fight too? That's retarded lol

Seriously, I could understand suggestions that he quit after Yair had been kicking his ass for 3 rounds.

But nothing had happened in this fight save the eyepoke.o_O

Stephens has absolutely zero history of quitting, makes no sense. He’s been in there with some scarier guys than Yair. Especially 15 seconds into a fight where nothing happened, why would he want out?

The fact that he couldn't even open his eye even by attempting to pry it open shows how serious the situation was. It was just like what happened to Cat, only not a toenail in the eye.
dvo7aykuyaa60da.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1075811110%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Except for being a badass fighter I pretty much lost all respect for Costas for his comments after this fight.

The guy is a total asshat

stephens said his eye felt like it was going to pop from pressure and never let up even well after the fight. This wasn’t some surficial shit

<FookIsThatGuy>

That guy is not Cheick Kongo or Todd Duffee

That guy isn't scared of anyone, and never looks for the easy way out

It's ridiculous that people like Borrachinha and Yair (2 of my favorite fighters) would be retarded enough to suggest he was faking it. A scratch is worse than a poke.

My only issue was him changing which eye was bothering him. When he first got poked he grabbed his right eye, then it was his left eye that caused the end.

I know he got poked in both, just weird circumstance.

Back