Enjoy this video of Yair getting KO'd

I will forever cherish this.

Best thing I’ve seen since my dog died

I prefer when Frankie systematically smashed him to pieces and left him like so:

36C426B8-DDF4-4077-A06A-C33F16DCBD3E.jpeg

I prefer when Frankie systematically smashed him to pieces and left him like so:

View attachment 649407

That loss really fucked with his confidence. He practically went underground for a year after that beating. It must be immasculating to get so thoroughly beat down by a guy that is 5'6

That loss really fucked with his confidence. He practically went underground for a year after that beating. It must be immasculating to get so thoroughly beat down by a guy that is 5'6

He fought 3 months later.

I want Yair to get slept by Stephens, and then feed him to Emmett so he can get two life changing KOs back to back

When LilHeathen hits him, hes going nightnight. Not getting up for a couple minutes. I think Yair knows this.......

guys been getting a lot of hate, it’s unfortunate, I’m sad to see Sherdog play pile on the Rodriguez... you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

LoL....I should be ashamed as well.
{<jordan}
It’s all understandably well deserved for his atrocious handling of the NC... personally I can’t stand the guy because of his claiming that his hail merry spastic elbow that ended the KZ fight was a “trained technique” GTFO you were flailing around impersonating an epileptic fit and got lucky.... add in all the other diva behavior over the years that’s come out and he makes Colby Covington seem likable... LoL. I will always tune into his fights, hopefully getting to eventually see someone land a Hendoesque finishing shot on Yair.

Back