Media "Deep scratch, deep bruise" Stephens bandaged up at hospital wants a rematch in a few weeks

Yair cheapshotted his way out of the fight and then cried wolf. No way he accepts the rematch unless Dana makes him.

trevor-g.jpg

IMHO that rematch has to happen now, just for closure.
There are so many terrible cards, this fight could improve those cards greatly.

Make them run it back, then change the NC to DQ

I hope Jeremy gets a rematch and hammers the fuck out of Yair. If not feed him to Aldo

I hope Jeremy gets a rematch and hammers the fuck out of Yair. If not feed him to Aldo
I hope they suspend him, fine him and overturn the NC to a DQ loss. That would be the fairest outcome.

I hope they rematch and Stephens knocks Yair out worse then Hendo/Bisping. Not for the eye poke, but the comments after that he fought with a closed eye and insinuated that Jeremy may have been lying. Too bad it wont be in Mexico, would love to see that happen in front of those disgusting fans.

I was more Yair fan before this fight. But Yair response/reaction has been total BS. I'm cheering for Stephens to get massive KO.

In the rematch the eye poke will happen at 15 seconds of the 5th round with both fighters tied 38-38

Deep scratch or deep bruise? Which one is it?

<{1-8}>

Here’s Conor’s balloon foot btw

Leg_bandage.JPG

I hope they suspend him, fine him and overturn the NC to a DQ loss. That would be the fairest outcome.

I agree. Much harsher punishments for shit like that. Then people will learn to close their fists when extending. But this was a blatant rake not even a Bones Jones 4 finger death jab. I don't know how you could dress it up any other way.

Yay!

Just put them in the next card or a few cards from now. 3 rounds. Fuck it.

Back