Yair SNAPPING at Bisping (explicit en Espanõl)

Ping should have knocked him out with a left hook.

Lol if it was Rogan with the mic he definitely would have flinched!

Bisping would beat the absolute piss out of that wee eye poking fanny.

Bisping: "I don't want to hurt you buddeh!"

Anybody know what he said?

I was surprised at how professional Bisping stayed

<28>

Yair acted weird after the fight & him jumping on the cage raising his fists made them more rowdy... Bisping was super calm there.

Why he mad at bisping? Bisping should have slapped him right there. Glad i switched to the bareknuckle event afer the bethe fight haha

Why he mad at bisping? Bisping should have slapped him right there. Glad i switched to the bareknuckle event afer the bethe fight haha
Idk but it reminded me of trying to calm down my toddler son when I take his toys away

Imagine what Anik would have done. He'd have just ran out the cage. Times like this I understand why fighters do post fight interviews. lol

<28>
Don't touch me bitch.

Edit, appears he says pinche mierda puto, which can mean a variety of curses, more likely "F.F" F'ing Sh!tty F....T"

Cliffs "don't touch me f'ing shitty bitch/f@g"

Last edited:

<28>
Hard to understand, "arrojo esta mierda el puto", means something like "the fucker brought this shit", cant understand what he meant/said.

Edit: from another post it seems he said "hablo" means talked, so it would be "the fucker talked so much shit".

Last edited:
If anyone knows anything about being a classless POS post-fight, it's Michael Bisping. I'm sure he understood.

<28>
Didnt say that....is hard to understand what he said but he said IMO "donde esta esa pinche mierda el puto" which means "Where is that fucking pos the bitch".....I believe this is in reference to Jeremy stephens because he pulled out which rustled people.

But the first words he says are hard to understand so I wonder what other spanish sherbros speaking hear.

tenor.gif

Yair may be legit bipolar.

Back