Mexico has the best fans

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If i knew how to make a gif i would.

But Stephens is clearly asking for water to pour on his eye, and im being honest i cried a little, what seemed like the whole stadium almost in sync gives up their water bottles and passes it to Stephens.

Amazing, seeing a fighter hurt and ask for help, and the fans are all there to support him. Pretty sure some fans even bought water bottles at that moment just to pass it to Stephens.

We should all strive to be more like Mexico

Did they do a Mexican wave? Asking for myself.

I'm so glad you reminded me of that. I cracked up.

And popcorn they fed him

If i knew how to make a gif i would.

But Stephens is clearly asking for water to pour on his eye, and im being honest i cried a little, what seemed like the whole stadium almost in sync gives up their water bottles and passes it to Stephens.

Amazing, seeing a fighter hurt and ask for help, and the fans are all there to support him. Pretty sure some fans even bought water bottles at that moment to pass it to Stephens.

We should all strive to be more like Mexico
You're forgetting he must have been clearly hungry after all the exertion hence why the kind Mexican folk offered him some of their popcorn.

Has Colby Covington offered his thoughts yet?

Video of their disgraceful behavior.

Video of their disgraceful behavior.

Not excusing it by any means but if Whittaker Adesanya ends in similar circumstances in a couple of weeks I may feel like throwing things. Oddest thing was Yair's breakdown at the end.

I feel sorry for the security guards more than anything they got the brunt of it and didn't do anything now you can understand why it's so hard for the cops to control the cartels and shit like that because of how unruly things can get down there.

It's also things haven't really worked out in Mexico for the UFC Cain lost his belt to Werdum and Yair gets a fight stopping NC with beer thrown at him.. It's like a curse.

Oh shit, another Tony3 thread incoming...
giphy.gif

Imagine Colby headlining a Mexico card, going to the octagon with his maga cap

Back