Rate the Card: UFC Copenhagen

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC Fight Night: Hermansson vs. Cannonier (also known as UFC Fight Night 160 or UFC on ESPN+ 18) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that is planned to take place on September 28, 2019 at Royal Arena in Copenhagen, Denmark.

drcEmsc.png

wLzCWjJ.png

gBiSR73.png

Josephine Skriver a local.

its a great card on paper, like an 8.5/10 for a FN card, but i havent heard of either of the fighters in the co-main.

Solid card couple of interesting scraps, the main event has the potential to be a banger, the new and improved Roundtree should put on a show, I'm a fan of Gunnar, and Vannata and Diakese should be the best fight on the prelims, an 8 out of 10 for a fight night card I imo.

Three decent fights the rest is crap and no proper main event. 6/10.

4/5

Can't wait for Mark O. Madsen's UFC debut. He's an Olympic silver medalist wrestler for those who haven't heard of him.

Dude is extremely aggressive and brutal and seems to have damn good hands for being so new to striking.

kZD0vN.gif

4/5

Can't wait for Mark O. Madsen's UFC debut. He's an Olympic silver medalist wrestler for those who haven't heard of him.

Dude is extremely aggressive and brutal and seems to have damn good hands for being so new to striking.

kZD0vN.gif
Thanks didn't know that. I was wondering why 2 no names were co-maining. Makes much more sense now if they've got an ex Olympic medalist from Denmark as a prospect.

Thanks didn't know that. I was wondering why 2 no names were co-maining. Makes much more sense now if they've got an ex Olympic medalist from Denmark as a prospect.
I'm a bit bummed that he didn't get a more legitimate opponent, but at the same time I understand where they're coming from: they obviously want to build Madsen up, and this match-up should be a good opportunity for him to showcase his killer instinct. Not really a proper step up in competition from the regional dudes he's been fighting so far.

Last edited:
Great card actually especially for an europe one.
Isn't he Moldovan? Wasn't he born after Moldova gained it's independence?
I see that the ethnicity thing is very very confusing for a lot of people here especially americans , canadians , aussies etc so let me give you a simple lession here bud.
Different countries doesnt mean different people , Romanians and Moldovians are basically the same people bud and so are for example Macedonians and Bulgarian also.
Probably not the best place to discuss it but since the topic opened thought it would be good to contribute.

Great card actually especially for an europe one.

I see that the ethnicity thing is very very confusing for a lot of people here especially americans , canadians , aussies etc so let me give you a simple lession here bud.
Different countries doesnt mean different people , Romanians and Moldovians are basically the same people bud and so are for example Macedonians and Bulgarian also.
Probably not the best place to discuss it but since the topic opened thought it would be good to contribute.
I get that geographic proximity means the people likely share a lot of commonalities but my initial response was to a guy who said he was Romanian, I was merely stating his nationality is in fact Moldovan.

Depends how you look at it:
For a FN card : 9/10
General card: 6.5/10

And no WMMA on main card, great plus.

I get that geographic proximity means the people likely share a lot of commonalities but my initial response was to a guy who said he was Romanian, I was merely stating his nationality is in fact Moldovan.
He most likely knows it as well hence why he typed romanian in bold lol

7 or 8 out of 10.

It's good for a fight night.

Depends how you look at it:
For a FN card : 9/10
General card: 6.5/10

And no WMMA on main card, great plus.

And only WMMA fight will most probably finish with KO (of Lansberg)

Back