Well im glad I missed that fight card

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I ended up working tonight and I come home and check the results and see I didn't miss much.

Fucking stinker card. First card I have skipped in years and im not mad about it.

Keep on putting cards like that and they will lose more fans.

What was the best fight of the night?

Good for you that you made some money instead of wasting your night on this awful event.
Best fight? The Moreno/New Russian guy was pretty good but not worth the time or price of the card, even only with ESPN +.

it was the worst card ever. only cool thin i guess was the spinning backfist. other than that it was pitter patter sparring matches, paul craig the can subbing an even more cannier can, and a 10 second main event

best fight for me was the one that won me some scratch

iu

shake that money maker Bethe lol

Some third world entertainment delivered with Mexican flair at the end. Almost worth a PPV.

The card was actually decent apart from the main event.

The card was actually decent apart from the main event.
Yeah right?

Of course it wasn't a great event, but Esparza vs. Grasso was a good back and forth fight. Not bad, for an WMMA fight.

Moreno vs. Askarov was also back and forth, with good ground and standing offense.

Aldana vs. Melo was a fucking bore.

Peterson vs. Bravo was a great come from behind, amazing top 5 finish for the year.

A few interesting finishes in the prelims, including a fast paced Craig sub of Moreira.

So overall, I'd say average to slightly above average.

Back