You must remember that two Mexicans fighters were robbed...

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They were pissed already and then this B.S. at main card? Yes, they were very pissed, and unfortunately Jeremy is an American, Trump created this hate, like it or not he actually has a lot to do with the push back hate. Believe me, before Trump this kind of hate towards American did not exist at this level, not even close.

Finally, puto (bitch) is a very common term, my friend would call me "que puto" all the time (what a bitch) - this is not an insult. And in sports this is equivalent to the Irish "ole" "ole" "ole". Believe me this is not "bitch" as an American would use it, not even close, completely different perspective.

tenor.gif

Don't waste your time, most people here doesn't even know what a book is. Imagine being coherent...

Defending filthy animals makes you a filthy animal.

puto means something worse than “bitch” and you know this. Yell oigan putos or similar at some strangers and have fun

Your friend must hurl beer bottles at you all the time.

They were pissed already and then this B.S. at main card? Yes, they were very pissed, and unfortunately Jeremy is an American, Trump created this hate, like it or not he actually has a lot to do with the push back hate. Believe me, before Trump this kind of hate towards American did not exist at this level, not even close.

Finally, puto (bitch) is a very common term, my friend would call me "que puto" all the time (what a bitch) - this is not an insult. And in sports this is equivalent to the Irish "ole" "ole" "ole". Believe me this is not "bitch" as an American would use it, not even close, completely different perspective.
They hate America, yet they attempt to swarm in by the thousand.

puto means something worse than “bitch” and you know this. Yell oigan putos or similar at some strangers and have fun

This! Have been to south america and its definitely no "common term" but an insult which regarding the offended person might end in death and I am not joking.

Tell it to a stranger and look what happens. Also If you get called like that better react or they will treat you like dirt.

TS has no clue at all

Got to admit though, it’s weird that there were two bullshit decisions and they both went against the Mexicans

the Irish chanting ole is completely different, it means nothing, it has no negativity or insult, it is what it is, just something easy to chant to inspire our team so that's a horrible and inaccurate comparison. what if someone you didn't know called you puto and not your friend, just smile and laugh? doubt it bitch.

Trump created this hate, like it or not he actually has a lot to do with the push back hate. Believe me, before Trump this kind of hate towards American did not exist at this level, not even close.

You're obviously not old enough to understand how misinformed you sound. Trump hasn't created the hate, he just revealed it.

War Room is that way -------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

Jeremy is half Mexican I believe...

Don't waste your time, most people here doesn't even know what a book is. Imagine being coherent...
Really should tighten up your grammar before mocking other people mate, otherwise it makes you look like a giant dick.

are you going to teach me Spanish and the real meaning of words? Alright pal lol

This! Have been to south america and its definitely no "common term" but an insult which regarding the offended person might end in death and I am not joking.

Tell it to a stranger and look what happens. Also If you get called like that better react or they will treat you like dirt.

TS has no clue at all

lol you have no idea of what your talking about. Puto is used all the time. Not a disrespectful term, but like a fun swear language.

the Irish chanting ole is completely different, it means nothing, it has no negativity or insult, it is what it is, just something easy to chant to inspire our team so that's a horrible and inaccurate comparison. what if someone you didn't know called you puto and not your friend, just smile and laugh? doubt it bitch.

you guys have no clue. Puto is not an insult.

Back