I know Moreno and Alexa were BS decisions but... seriously here is the thing...

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wrestling in Mexico sucks.
When I was 16 years old I won second place in the jr national olympics with only 2 months of wrestling training... sure i was a judo black belt but i didn't know shit about wrestling. This is how bad it was at that time.

Last edited:
Laying on someone and doing nothing shouldn't win you the fight. Grasso is the only one who landed strikes or threatened with subs.

The thing that bothers me the most is that submissions take technique and setup. You don't usually just fall into a submission and Grasso had the arm fully extended and completely bent backwards smh

Bit of a random humble brag
Reminds me of that time I took bronze at the Olympics. I remember there was a lot of rain, and it was a pretty sunny day, too- which is weird, ya know? I had a feeling I'd see a rainbow, and I eventually did. Since I was a kid, I've had an affinity for rainbows. And that was no different on the day I took bronze at the Olympics.

Alright uncle Rico

tenor.gif

Reminds me of that time I took bronze at the Olympics. I remember there was a lot of rain, and it was a pretty sunny day, too- which is weird, ya know? I had a feeling I'd see a rainbow, and I eventually did. Since I was a kid, I've had an affinity for rainbows. And that was no different on the day I took bronze at the Olympics.
It’s crazy you mention this — reminds me of the day I found out I was nominated for The Nobel Prize for Science. This was in the mid 90s, and when I got the phone call I’d been nominated, Garbage had their big hit, “Only Happy When it Rains” playing on the radio. I only remember as it was when I found out I’d been nominated for The Nobel Prize, as I mentioned.

He is The Spider, 185 pounds, former UFC MW champion, how do you think you can beat him?
Anderson’s weakness — wrestlers. TS is an international champ wrestler with only two weeks of training in Judo and would manhandle Anderson.

Back