Aldana

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That was super impressive. The jab was crisp and she was in and out.

She has good technical striking, but look at who she was facing...

I hoped this was a rachel aldana thread............I am drunk

2083622422883818910.jpg

She beat a can and has no power. Some people are impressed easily I guess..

She did look very good, but lets see how she does against better competition.

She also might be a low key propaganda maneuvering joint venture between al iaquinta and Dana white if they are in fact the only al and Dana’s in the world who could know to do this with a robot.

Her opponent was on very short notice and didn't have the cardio to be much more than a punching bag. In spite of that, it went the distance. For me, only a finish would have been an impressive performance from Aldana.

Pre-UFC, Aldana won all her fights by 1st round finish set up by hard punches, but now her punches don't seem to hurt anyone. What's up with that? It's not like there is a massive difference in level between her Invicta opponents and most of her UFC opponents, either.

Her opponent was on very short notice and didn't have the cardio to be much more than a punching bag. In spite of that, it went the distance. For me, only a finish would have been an impressive performance from Aldana.

Pre-UFC, Aldana won all her fights by 1st round finish set up by hard punches, but now her punches don't seem to hurt anyone. What's up with that? It's not like there is a massive difference in level between her Invicta opponents and most of her UFC opponents, either.

She moves more and sits down on her shots less.

She's awesome if only a quarter of the fighters were as technical and focused as her throughout the fight I would be happy. Would love to help coach her. Actually her coach did add in calf kicks a few years back to their game on my recommendation

Looks crisp but no power, fringe top-10.

There’s a massive difference in the amount of drug testing. It also may be her feeling like the competition is better than it really is in the UFC compared with Invicta; so she may be more hesitant to go for the big shot and risk this larger audience seeing her get knocked out.

Back