Did you know Jon Jones nickname used to be....

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Sexual Chocolate

Screenshot_20190921-052211_Gallery.jpg

20190921_051459.jpg

That is forever what I will be calling him from now on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190921-051234_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921-051234_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Mark Henry boy. I see he was a wrestling fan. Lol.

Was that really Mark Henry's nickname?
I think I recall "chocolate" but had no clue it was sexual chocolate lol.
Yeah his original gimmick was sexual chocolate, and he was “in love” with old ass Mae young, I think it was benefit the whole worlds strongest man gimmick

Yeah his original gimmick was sexual chocolate, and he was “in love” with old ass Mae young, I think it was benefit the whole worlds strongest man gimmick
Nah his original gimmick was just him being American and strong as fuck, then he went on as a Nation of Domination member. But vince kind of got sour on him cause he was super green and they gave him a massive guaranteed 10 year contract so they stuck him with the sexual chocolate gimmick in an attempt to get him to ask for a release cause of giving him shit material. But mark was smart enough to know he was making bank and stuck with it.

Nah his original gimmick was just him being American and strong as fuck, then he went on as a Nation of Domination member. But vince kind of got sour on him cause he was super green and they gave him a massive guaranteed 10 year contract so they stuck him with the sexual chocolate gimmick in an attempt to get him to ask for a release cause of giving him shit material. But mark was smart enough to know he was making bank and stuck with it.
Ahh that’s right. Nation of domination with the rock , farooq, the god father ( pre godfather) , D’lo brown, etc.,

Mark Henry boy. I see he was a wrestling fan. Lol.

Crotch chopping with Triple H.

66d2b30b982ed375224729857bc2055e.jpg

He said this in an interview with the Schmoe so I'm not sure if a budding comedian just put this in it after.

Haha I watched wrasslin back in the attitude era and I didn't realise Mark Henry's name used to flash up like a Hershey's bar

Back