News Dana says Tony is next for Khabib, but GSP is also possible

vgff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and Conor fights early next year

Give Tony the opportunity. Conor can get a job at Chucky Cheese in the meantime.

Don't believe his lies.

he says Masvidal Diaz winner is in the mix too, so if the winner calls out Conor i guess Dana will be onboard with it

So... neither. Thanks for that info, Uncle Dana!

That means the rematch is set for early next year

Tony screwed again lol

and Conor fights early next year

Khabib will maul GSP worse than when Matt Serra made him tap to strikes:

gif8.gif

they should schedule Tony vs Khabib and let GSP fight whoever actually shows up :p

Conor told in recent interview that he going back to being a plumber to get back to his roots

gif8.gif
lol those khabib fanboys are so delusional ... go watch some GSP fights you casual, gsp will jab khabib for 5 rounds, and there is nothing khabib can do about it ...

Wasn't Conor suppose to fight at the end of the year after the Mayweather match?

We all know how that played out.

GSP has fought one time in 6 yrs, and that was 2 yrs ago...GSP is slso a big lean WW as well...

gif8.gif
I don't know, seems pretty unlikely GSP will ever take an opponent lightly like he did "reality show winner" Matt Serra.

He's smart like that and learned his lesson as we saw in the rematch when he returned the favor.

Regardless though, if like Fitch, Sherk, Koscheck, Hughes, Trigger, Shields and others he can't get and keep GSP down and GSP is still at least 80% of what he used to be Khabib ends up like Kos in the second fight enjoying an unscheduled vacation wherever the fight takes place because he took to much damage to safely be allowed to fly home.

As much as I live Khabib GSP (at least was) better in every aspect if the game and breaks Khabibs streak with little resistance.

IMO anyway.

I don't know, seems pretty unlikely GSP will ever take an opponent lightly like he did "reality show winner" Matt Serra.

He's smart like that and learned his lesson as we saw in the rematch when he returned the favor.

Regardless though, if like Fitch, Sherk, Koscheck, Hughes, Trigger, Shields and others he can't get and keep GSP down and GSP is still at least 80% of what he used to be Khabib ends up like Kos in the second fight enjoying an unscheduled vacation wherever the fight takes place because he took to much damage to safely be allowed to fly home.

As much as I live Khabib GSP (at least was) better in every aspect if the game and breaks Khabibs streak with little resistance.

IMO anyway.

I'd take Prime Kos over Khabib any day of the week

I'd take Prime Kos over Khabib any day of the week
Would be an interesting fight with Kos' power combined with his wrestling and size.

Never really thought about it before but I think I agree, would be hard not to lean towards Kos in that match up.

People still acting like 38 year old inactive USADA GSP is still at his best

Back