Ali Abdelaziz says Justin Gaethje should get title shot before Tony Ferguson

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

-For those who dont get twitter:
Ali sent the first tweet speaking about JG deserving the shot. Then some dude told him it had to be tony and he replied 30 minutes later saying "nah... i dont care about that guy"

2DGNBMZ.gif

Last edited:
as much as tony deserves it lets not pretend we wouldn't love to see khabib vs gaethje

Well. If I'm Gaethje, I'm happy to have this guy. Still, it's kind of weird he's managing both guys.

Dude has zero pull in who the next fight is

Khabib does

This guy is just seeking attention

Khabib had mentioned Ferguson next and open to St Pierre... Now Ali doesn't care about the guy on a 12 fight win streak... who is really ducking Tony. SMH.

Ali's presence is one of the worst calamities in modern MMA.

BLUE LIPS

El Cucuy is coming.
Ali knows it.

RAT.

Well. If I'm Gaethje, I'm happy to have this guy. Still, it's kind of weird he's managing both guys.

Ali just looking out for Ali. It's because he manages both guys I'd imagine he'd rake in some serious bucks if this fight happened.

Ali's a clown. He's having a mental breakdown today because it's the 1 year anniversary of this:

"How's Noah?"

I'd LOVE for Gaethje to get a title shot. It's an instant buy for me but no way does anyone deserve the next shot more than Tony.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Talking shit on twitter but quiet as a rat when he is next to Tony.

Lmao Ali is fkn terrified of tony it’s so obvious

Ali's a clown. He's having a mental breakdown today because it's the 1 year anniversary of this:

"How's Noah?"

The living in America walkout was cool, but i liked the Mexican Independence walkout more. It was almost 7 minutes he made Wallin sit in the ring waiting for that

How did this f bold rat become a manager to some great fighters is very cringe

Back