The Ali lovefest on twitter

Its Ali pumping himself up on their accounts. Guy has no shame.

Snitches get riches.

Imagine not being able to speak English very well and Ali writing tweets for you... in broken English.

wow that reads like its written by the same person.... i wonder why?

Love him or hate him, the dude does what a good manager is suppose to do. Get his fighters paid and line up fights.

<WellThere>

Ali said it and now we know Khabib vs St Pierre confirmed... :)

So, how come those fighters don't come out and expose Ali for misusing their names?

If the internet reports are true, then Ali is an American hero for going undercover with American intelligence agencies to capture terrorists. If he wasn't an American hero, then he would have been deported or locked in Guantanamo Bay. LOL

wow that reads like its written by the same person.... i wonder why?

You guys really think that all of these fighters whom Ali represents are just automatons who are too stupid to realize that they're getting played?

Ali might be a scumbag, but most of his fighters like him.

I've heard plenty of managers in combat sports get trashed by unhappy clients over the years.

Also, there's no shortage of fucking scumbags involved in this sport. This hyperfocus on one dude because of some shit that Conor said at a presser a year ago is bizarre.

So, how come those fighters don't come out and expose Ali for misusing their names?

If the internet reports are true, then Ali is an American hero for going undercover with American intelligence agencies to capture terrorists. If he wasn't an American hero, then he would have been deported or locked in Guantanamo Bay. LOL
I don't know. Ask them.

Love him or hate him, the dude does what a good manager is suppose to do. Get his fighters paid and line up fights.
He gets them title fights but do his fighters get great contracts?

I imagine him group texting them to say something nice

They're probably doing it out of fear too.

JBpzeo8.png

He will get you the contract you want and help you beat up a fighter outside the cage. The guy is a one stop managing machine.

Back