Israel Adesanya vs Anderson Silva free fight

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Great fight. It’s amazing that 44 year old Anderson won a round against the current interim MW champ/possible future undisputed champ Israel Adesanya.

No doubt that prime Silva finishes prime Israel within 2 rounds.

While by no means a great fight, I was expecting this to be a boring sparring match. Instead, Silva actually brought the fight and took risks.

I expected more from the younger, supposedly more elite striker!

Spider fan for life!

Great fight. It’s amazing that 44 year old Anderson won a round against the current interim MW champ/possible future undisputed champ Israel Adesanya.

No doubt he was off the juice buddehhhhh

That's why da spider lost

Guy is a juiced up monkey for his whole career

Suck it loser

It was too much of a point sparring match for me, but Anderson was 1 month from his 44th birthday in that fight and Adesanya barely won, he probably just won because he threw a few more leg kicks, but there wasn't a lot in it. Anderson 10 years younger would have coasted with ease I feel.

LOL Silva DID NOT win a round. Ease up on the Spider's nuts a bit.

30-26 Anderson tbh

<{silvanormal}>

Anderson 30-24 on mute
anderson-silva-smiling.gif

How can you not love Anderson? Fucking Legend

If you go back and watch Israel's kickboxing matches, you notice that he has never been outclassed by an opponent. If someone can find a fight please do. So yes this just goes to show how good a a pure striker that Anderson is/was.

Which begs the question..."Just how good is Jared Cannonier on the feet right now?"

I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire fight "PLEASE DON'T GET KO'D ANDERSON"

Prime Anderson would have demolished Adesanya easily.

Back