News Rashad Evans no longer with the UFC, likely to return to MMA *UPDATED*

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score

CC9AEB68-53D1-410A-B181-5CF23B9677E1.jpeg

Rashad is an absolute Legend of the sport, no need to make a return imo, he has nothing left to prove.

That said, I wish him the best & hopefully he can crush some cans in Bellator & make some decent $$$.

Last edited:
Oh Man. 0-5 in his last 5, 2-7 in his last 9 fights. I don't think this is a good idea. Rashad seems like a good dude. Wish he would stick with broadcasting.

Looking to get back on the juice but doesn't want to deal with getting around USADA testing

Horrible idea. The stockholm syndrome exists even in MMA. These old dogs who have been getting their asses viciously kicked in last bouts just can't say enough and leave. I mean, the dude is working for the UFC at the analyst desk he surely doesn't need money.

He’ll prob be a MW, maybe even a WW. Have you seen him lately??

Id prefer to see him in grappling matches but its his head

Actually if making WW is not hard for him now then thats pretty interesting

I remember watching rashad and thinking that he was unbeatable but those days are long gone. Like hoff said, dudes a legend and has nothing left to prove.

Prob feels like he can make a “resurgence” at a lighter weight, oh will he be dissapointed

Rashad is an absolute Legend of the sport, no need to make a return imo, he has nothing left to prove.

That said, I wish him the best & hopefully he can crush some cans in Bellator & make some decent $$$.

he was making 150k/150k . thats not bad for a guy who was on a 4 fight losing streak. hell, he wasnt even on the televised prelims for his last fight.

anyhow, i think its more than just pay.. im sure he could make more at bellator, but that USADA is a biotch.

OH NO!!!! Damn Shad!!!

I hope he only fight a couple of cans and call it a day. Dude has zero chin left and has not throw a punch in like 5 fights.

Please go to Japan and fight some pro-wrestlers and 45 years old judokas.

50AE18D8-9E55-4EE7-A788-BFF6C7FB8B34.gif

Come on Rashad, let it go. As much as we enjoy Shadface, we don’t want you to model it every waking moment.

Stay behind the desk, my man.

Back