Nate and Mas Presser was way too chummy

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Its Nate fucking Diaz ....
Fighting for a Baddest Mother Fucker belt...

And these guys are super hespectful and might toke with each other after the fight?

Common now...
I don't need Conor level trash talk or Conor x Khabib level hatred for one another but dammit I need some animosity. At least a little bit given the circunstance...

Too friendly of a presser for my liking ..

Do you agree?

As long as they don't fight like chums couldn't care less

It was so boring. This is why Conor is the only draw. These guys can't entertain like him.

Too much hespect? Doesn't seem like either guy is overly confident that they will steamroll the other.

Its because nate is a soy boy vegan triathlete, the exact opposite of a bad mother f'r. Come at me!

Well that's what happens when you get with all due respect 2 B-sides fighting each other. Nate and Mas both made their name being the foil to the trash talkers in Conor and Askren. They would both be much more entertaining at press conferences if they were up against cocky opponents. Not fellow street badasses.

a bad motherfucker knows he cant intimidate another bad motherfucker.

first rule of bad motherfuckery.

To me it looked like two guys who are saving it for the octagon.

Were you expecting more scripted trash-talk and fake beef? BMF's aren't about that Hollywood shit

Real fight fans dont give a shit about stupid press conference

Funniest part was the dude that asked Nate how the fuck can you be a vegan and be the baddest motherfucker lmao

Nate was like I couldn't care less about this press conference or my opponent.
Jorge was happy and he was like I don't want to say mean words to him that would make me look bad because of Nate's reputation but I'll finish this dude quick. He doesn't think much of Nate except his toughness which Mas admires.

at least its legit... the VERY LAST thing I want is fake, scripted, just for show animosity.... as long as they do their best in the fight I'm happy...

Back