Best fighter does not mean BMF in the game

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People are trying to discredit the BMF belt. Calling two top 5 OG’s of the fight game “journeyman” and therefore the belt is a joke. The BMF is NOT the best fighter in the division.

Demetrius Johnson is a prime example. He can win fights till the cows come home but he’s still a dork that plays video games. This isn’t about who’s the most well rounded fighter it’s about who is the BMF of the fight game.

It’s like when Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje fought for the most violent fighter title and Eddie won. Ben Askren would never even qualify to fight for that title.

Put some respect on the true hitters title, the UFC BMF World Championship.

Why would it be the best fighters in the division?

Obviously it should be between someone who has a 15-9 UFC record, and someone who has a lower finish rate than GSP

A lot of people don’t like this idea but I do.

We get more interesting fights this way and it’s fun.

It’s a way to get the attention on other fighters who aren’t being divas with their title belts

Why would it be the best fighters in the division?

Obviously it should be between someone who has a 15-9 UFC record, and someone who has a lower finish rate than GSP
You’re right Marty Usman, Henry Cejudo, and Schevchenko are the true BMF’s!

there's a reason GSP never fought anderson silva yet nick diaz fought him at 185 without a problem

there's a reason khabib walks around bigger than GSP yet nearly killed himself to cut down to 155

there's a reason pico jones would only take a third fight with cormier at LHW

if i call bj penn a bitch on the street, you know we're going to be fighting on the spot

Does Sijara Eubanks qualify for the BMF title?

You’re right Marty Usman, Henry Cejudo, and Schevchenko are the true BMF’s!

Usman could kill Diaz if he wants to.
If you watched Cejudo's last few fights and don't think he's a BMF idk what you've been watching, last I checked he fucked up Marlon while he only had one leg.

That BMF shit is ridiculou$

Usman could kill Diaz if he wants to.
If you watched Cejudo's last few fights and don't think he's a BMF idk what you've been watching, last I checked he fucked up Marlon while he only had one leg.
You just don’t get it do you?

It's just something the UFC is doing to appeal to the casual/WWE fanbase.

Colby and Usman fucked up their title fight, so they're doing this as a consolation prize.

They really shouldn't make a belt for this. A label or title would be more acceptable, but the fake belt is just waaaay too WWE. Bad juju.

there's a reason GSP never fought anderson silva yet nick diaz fought him at 185 without a problem

there's a reason khabib walks around bigger than GSP yet nearly killed himself to cut down to 155

there's a reason pico jones would only take a third fight with cormier at LHW

if i call bj penn a bitch on the street, you know we're going to be fighting on the spot
Amen brother well said.

I think the BMF shit is just a terrible look on the UFC..

Can't stand the BMF belt. So what is the prerequisite to fight for this belt? Can a guy like Barboza fight for this belt? "Sorry Edson, you don't talk enough shit so you can never fight for this belt." What determines who can fight for the belt and who can't? Not to mention it will water down the divisions and you will now get fighters only gunning for the BMF title and not the true championship belt.

Stupid idea and all the sheeple fans are eating it up.

People are haters. The backlash against the BMF just shows how far "fight fans" have devolved.

This again? Yes, we know half of Sherdog's jimmies are rustled over some made up belt shit. Whatever side you're on, just quit nitpicking over this shit and let's all enjoy the fight.

giphy.gif

Yeah, creating a parallel belt and devaluing your real championship title was a great idea sure

Back