Colby should switch his schtick and start calling out Dana White

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In his videos.

Dana needs an enemy.

Colby, drop the ladies, keep your MAGA hat but let that fade a bit. Become the fighters champ and go after D.F.W.

Fighters would quickly (or some slowly) switch from hating you to loving you.

Worked for Askren. Do the same, but better.

He already did and Dana is giving him a first class F*(&ing for it.

He tried this already, but Dana bullied him into submission.

full

Yeah, he tried but Dana son'd him and Colby knows better now.

Very likable in that video.

But, I’m saying not in an interview. In a full on video with him ranting on Dana. Do something interesting to get fans talking about it then hit Dana hard.

Very likable in that video.

But, I’m saying not in an interview. In a full on video with him ranting on Dana. Do something interesting to get fans talking about it then hit Dana hard.

I’m with you, shit would be comical.

<31>

In his videos.

Dana needs an enemy.

Colby, drop the ladies, keep your MAGA hat but let that fade a bit. Become the fighters champ and go after D.F.W.

Fighters would quickly (or some slowly) switch from hating you to loving you.

Worked for Askren. Do the same, but better.
he can't be the fighters champ when he's already shat on just about everyone from his team mates, to peoples family and friends. His shtick is the riskiest one by a substantial margin. I don't mind it, but we know it's a work and it's awkward

He's already tried shit talking Dana before and harassed him in public

Newsflash: It didn't help him one bit.

dana already sorted out that beef.

colby left with his tail between his legs.

he can't be the fighters champ when he's already shat on just about everyone from his team mates, to peoples family and friends. His shtick is the riskiest one by a substantial margin. I don't mind it, but we know it's a work and it's awkward

He’s actually a likable guy. He can mend most fences and switch- if he had the desire too.

A couple in person conversations and some humility go a long way.

He already tried and almost got shitcanned

Nah. If he wanted max exposure he had his chance and blew it. "Turning" on the Trump's while they were ringside by trashing them and everyone who believed his gimmick would have been massive exposure.

I half expected him to do it.

Last edited:
He should switch his shtick to someone who isn't boring and has a record full of interesting fights

and for the second wish from his genie's lamp,

He should switch his shtick to someone who isn't boring and has a record full of interesting fights

and for the second wish from his genie's lamp,

Lawler, RDA, Maia, Stun gun. I didn't think any of those fights were boring. He may not have a high finishing rate, but he has a very high work rate.

Back