Who won 2019?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cejudo with his 2 finishes of high level talent (one on EPO), Masvidal with his 2 vicious knockouts and incredible trash talk? Jones with his 2 successful title defences? Glover with his 3 wins on the trot against some young prospects?

Who am i even missing?

Forgot Izzy.

Don’t you mean 3 vicious knockouts lol

Still early for that, although it's good to mention some of the standouts this year. Glover's quietly had a good year, but when you put him against Cejudo's wins over TJ and Marlon, it pales in comparison.

I assume you mean "Fighter Of The Year"?

Yes, Henry.

If I'm correct, update your OP. Right now it's half a thought and will only lead to confusion. Unless that was your goal...then by all means, don't update your OP.

I assume you mean "Fighter Of The Year"?

Yes, Henry.

If I'm correct, update your OP. Right now it's half a thought and will only lead to confusion. Unless that was your goal...then by all means, don't update your OP.
Actually no, that's why i mentioned Jorges great work outside the octagon.

Actually no, that's why i mentioned Jorges great work outside the octagon.
OK, I didn't guess your entire thought based on your half a thought correctly. I don't feel at all bad about it.

Oh, and I also take back my Henry answer. I was thinking he beat DC & TJ this year. He did not, I was wrong. I feel a little bit bad about that.

Cejudo truly, but for the fans it'll be Masvidal if he beats Nate.

OK, I didn't guess your entire thought based on your half a thought correctly. I don't feel at all bad about it.

Oh, and I also take back my Henry answer. I was thinking he beat DC & TJ this year. He did not, I was wrong. I feel a little bit bad about that.
Not sure what your half a thought rhetoric is about it is fairly self explanatory my man

I would have to include Justin Gaethje and Leon Edwards on that list. They've emerged as true contenders after some impressive victories. :)

Well 2019 isn't quite done yet, but I have to go with Cejudo (even though he has become Triple Cringe), for underdog championship performances. The rest of your choices TS are excellent also. Much hespect to Glover for great late career win streak. Izzy has a paper belt, but if he unifies, he'll be a very close second IMO.

45th US President Donald J Trump.

Al-ḥamdu lil-lāh and Khabib...

maxresdefault.jpg

(probably Masvidal tho)

Back