Rumored Just got off the phone with Anderson Silva lol

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My brother works for Yamaha in the city of Lomita, CA and I guess Andy’s shopping for a motorcycle (IIRC, he’s lives in Torrance which is a city away).

I get a call from my brother and homeboy starts talking to me on the other line.

At first I thought it was a prank, but then I was pretty sure it was him, you can’t really impersonate Anderson Silva’s broken English with that high pitched Portuguese accent. Who the hell would even practice that?

We briefly talked about being lifelong martial artists and then talked about his first fight with Franklin. I was a senior in High School at the time and I watched him dismantle Franklin live @ some random Hooters for the MW belt.

Then he tells me to go try out his new gym in LA. Anyways, I tried to FaceTime so I could get a screenshot for y’all but my lame ass brother has an Android lol.

Huge if true

Were you at the airport? Was BJ there?

Details TS! Details!

My brother works for Yamaha in the city of Lomita, CA and I guess Andy’s shopping for a motorcycle (IIRC, he’s lives in Torrance which is a city away).

I get a call from my brother and homeboy starts talking to me on the other line.

At first I thought it was a prank, but then I was pretty sure it was him, you can’t really impersonate Anderson Silva’s broken English with that high pitched Portuguese accent. Who the hell would even practice that?

We briefly talked about being lifelong martial artists and then talked about his first fight with Franklin. I was a senior in High School at the time and I watched him dismantle Franklin live @ some random Hooters for the MW belt.

Then he tells me to go try out his new gym in LA. Anyways, I tried to FaceTime so I could get a screenshot for y’all but my lame ass brother has an Android lol.
Android > ios

Yeah, and I just met Cheick Kongo

met cheick kongo.jpg

We briefly talked about being lifelong martial artists

gveXlIk.gif

Last edited:
Were you at the airport? Was BJ there?

Details TS! Details!

No but I’ve met BJ in vegas years ago, he kept buying me shots and gave me a fat kiss on the cheek and told me to keep drinking with him. It was at planet Hollywood, sit tight and I’ll try to find the picture..

I guess BJ has been an alchy for years now. Dude was wasted

310818F4-60B2-47A4-B456-3ABD0F66E940.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back