2015 Conor Mcgregor “Partying is weakness for the soul”

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I wonder if this Conor would be happy with what he’s become today or sad.

Current Conor is richer than ever before.

But I feel like 2015 Conor was happier and more stable in my own opinion.

Conman has always been a liar and a hypocrite.

2019 Conrad is the same as 2015 Conrad. Both con artists and overrated fighters. His career will end in 2020 officially

Some people just weren’t meant to be rich

Doesn't he have a known reputation for being a thug back in dublin, even before he was rich? It seems like he was always clubbing and brawling and hanging with the wrong crowd.

I wonder if this Conor would be happy with what he’s become today or sad.

Current Conor is richer than ever before.

But I feel like 2015 Conor was happier and more stable in my own opinion.

He's always been that guy - it was just a facade.

Kinda like the lie of him having no options but to go on welfare and have it turn in to some BS rags to riches story when the truth is he is from a fairly well of family, had his training (education) paid for, had a good paying job and wilfully quit that job to go on welfare - there is nothing heroic or noble about that.

Kinda of like - I either win or I learn. NO IT IS HE either Wins or makes excuses.

I enjoyed this glimpse into the past, thank you.

I can't say when he's happiest... But he looks heavier behind the eyes now. There's more understanding of loss. I can't say whether he feels bad or not, but he looks to have absorbed some lessons from life (haven't we all? My eyes look tired as fuck these days)

Conman has always been a liar and a hypocrite.

2019 Conrad is the same as 2015 Conrad. Both con artists and overrated fighters. His career will end in 2020 officially

You spelled his name wrong.

You are the ultimate rebel.

Sounds like a mad backwards statement, ironic it's coming from Condom McTapper.

If you havnt accepted that conor is a hypocrite / fake humble / sore loser by now then your not paying attention

"Money does not change people...it just lets you be who you truly are... " Homer Simpson bitches.....

Back