Sonnen: Dana White and Ronda Rousey showed up with $150k to bail Stephens out of jail in 2012

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Hmmm. what was Ronda doing there?

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Dana tried to pay Stephens bail with Rondas money.

I can see it now.....Dana and Rhonda just out hanging out when they get a call..
Dana: "hey you wanna come with me to bail a fighter out of jail."
Rhonda: "Sure boss, sounds fun!"

I can see it now.....Dana and Rhonda just out hanging out when they get a call..
To which she replied: "Who the fuck...

... wouldn't? I'm on my way."

Dana White was probably apprehensive to do it but Ronda convinced him to.

And Dana said "you're such a sweet heart!"

They still couldn’t bail Stephens out even with the money?

Damn, Chael’s face is all red, neck looks thick.

Dana was just being an Eskimo Brutha. Nothing to see here folks.

That is hilarious however I never understood the hard-on Dana has for Jeremy Stephens.

Chael loves making up stories, but he also tells true stories, he keeps you on your toes. You wonder if he is trolling or telling the truth.

This is a true story because I remember it. I didn't know Ronda Rousey was involved, but Dana did try to bail him out. He was supposed to fight on a card.

Rhonda: "Sure boss, sounds fun!"
Perhaps they were already together when the call came.

That is hilarious however I never understood the hard-on Dana has for Jeremy Stephens.
If I were someone who needed "problems" dealt with now and then, I'd try to get certain types of people indebted to me.

If I were someone who needed "problems" dealt with now and then, I'd try to get certain types of people indebted to me.

Dana White: Jeremy! I need you to split-decision some fools for me!
Jeremy: No problem boss, consider it done.

Back