Masvidal vs McGregor

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
Mark my words. If Jorge beats Nate McGregor vs Masvidal will be a thing. Khabib will be tied up with Ferguson so this would make sense.

With that said I think Nate will beat Masvidal and we'll finally get the rubber match.

UFC wants McGregor nowhere near Khabib so this is the best path.

Thoughts?

Who the heck is masdival

Nah Dana said Masvidal is too good to fight McGregor.

Any fight with McGregor isn't a thing.. Dude's game is too predictable, easily exposable if you are the type of guy too actually watch tape.

Like we seen this last weekend with Connelley

Won't happen ufc don't want a murder charge

Conor too small and they don't want a murder charge

200.gif

If they fight at LW Masvidal is fooked.

That weight drop + battle worn + overconfident = disaster.

He'll get dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Conor will come in with a 500K camp, fucking nutritioned like a motherfucker. He'll kill him.

I don't think you "experts" are noticing what Dana is doing marketing wise.

No. I prefer Poirier vs McGregor. And I really think Poirier would smash him nowadays. Masvidal was lucky against Ben - although I loved it, let's be real here -, he is a very good fighter but doesn't make any sense him at the top tier like he is right now. Poirier has unfinished business with McGregor, would be a very good fight for both right now.

Nate vs Masvidal at 170

Winner of 170 fight goes on and fights a 155 pound fighter?
"Makes sense"

I think they're waiting to see who the winner is. If Nate wins I expect it but I'm not so sure about Masvidal. I'd rather see him fight Jorge and that has potential to have a hilarious build up but somehow I think they see it as too risky. With McGregor you always have to factor in what the UFC thinks is best. If Khabib wanted that rematch that would've happened because it's obvious to see that the company doesn't want him losing to many more names. It would be a retarded rematch but that's how it is. I think they're waiting to see who the winner is and that's why McGregor has been vague in who he wants to fight and just making it known that he's ready.

No. I prefer Poirier vs McGregor. And I really think Poirier would smash him nowadays. Masvidal was lucky against Ben - although I loved it, let's be real here -, he is a very good fighter but doesn't make any sense him at the top tier like he is right now. Poirier has unfinished business with McGregor, would be a very good fight for both right now.
100% agreed

Nate vs Masvidal at 170

Winner of 170 fight goes on and fights a 155 pound fighter?
"Makes sense"
Both of McGregor's fights with Nate were at 170. So once again it "makes sense".

Conor is REALLY tired

I just dont see it happening.
Masvidal has to get past Diaz before I even think about it.

Back