Media Inside Darren Till and Tom Aspinall's BRUTAL fight camp

Kelvin by KO. Till needs a few tune up fights

Who's the Tom fellow?

Till looks absolutely massive jesus christ he might even struggle to hit 185 now

why is he sparring heavyweights thats wrestling him? hes about to fight someone smaller than he is and a lot faster than a heavyweight.

he needs ppl with fast hands and speed to copy kelvins style.

getting used to speed is harder than getting used to strength.

Gastelum vs. Till is another in a line of matchmaking decisions that I don't like. The fight itself is good, but why would you have Till fight someone as good as Gastelum coming off two losses? I like both guys, so it's going to be bad for whoever loses.

Gastelum vs. Till is another in a line of matchmaking decisions that I don't like. The fight itself is good, but why would you have Till fight someone as good as Gastelum coming off two losses? I like both guys, so it's going to be bad for whoever loses.
If Gastelum connects, which he will do, its lights out for Till I'm afraid.

Who's the Tom fellow?

He's a UK heavyweight prospect, 5-2 or 6-2 I think - who is billed as being 6ft 5in yet looks shorter than Till, here. Haha.

Aspinall actually has a good amount of potential. He's got solid striking/boxing, he's young, a big fucking dude and has solid BJJ too......however, there's a problem. He has the fight IQ of a plank. His two losses were fights he was winning and threw away - one via flukey heel-hook and one via DQ.

Im fookin ready for war....waaaar!

AmpleDimwittedBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

I'm not sure if Gas is a better fighter. Till is big enough and has good enough footwork and feinting game to bully Gas and force him to fight on the backfoot (which Gas can't do).

That said, I'd still pick Gas by KO.

I said this about Till, Jury, Branch, Lee, others, he doesn't have the support system to make it in this game.

Or the talent, confidence or killer instinct.

Kelvin by whatever but I do think he will look like Godzilla against Kelvin and the first two rounds will be interesting. He knows this is his last chance.

Back