Media Khabib let RDA guillotine him aswell to gas his arms out. Dustin wasnt his first.

So he let RDA do the same thing...or Dustin was his first?

Spamming the front page with a new thread every time Khabib takes a dump isn't enough for TS, now he also needs to make them not make any sense.

This goof has me blocked yet I still can't help make fun of him. Maybe I'm not much better than he is LMAO. (Nah...I'm still way better).

Spamming the front page with a new thread every time Khabib takes a dump isn't enough for TS, now he also needs to make them not make any sense.

This goof has me blocked yet I still can't help make fun of him. Maybe I'm not much better than he is LMAO. (Nah...I'm still way better).

<Dany07>

How many threads about Khabib has Ts started today ?

The modern matt hughes will lose, get over it.

Great info TS, it's nice to hear it from the man himself, pretty much the most valuable thread on the matter
s84H5UZ.gif

Last edited:

He has me blocked as well.

Such a pussy.

Anyone who says anything about khabib that he doesnt like he gets so triggered he needs to block them.

This dude masturbates to khabib at least 3 times a day.
I have no doubt his major life goal is to participate in one of khabibs traditional baths

He spends his whole day here trying to convince people in the forum to be gay for khabib like him by making millions of threads beatifying the guy. Its downright sickness at this point.

Last edited:

this's a good thread, it's interesting to hear from the fighter for once rather than a 100 Sherdoggers' opinion on the matter

this's a good thread, it's interesting to hear from the fighter for once rather than a 100 Sherdoggers' opinion on the matter

Because all Ts does is start threads about nothing. Khabib goes to football, khabib eats burgers, kabib does this, khabib does that....
Pretty much all what Khabib die hards talk about.

Because all Ts does is start threads about nothing. Khabib goes to football, khabib eats burgers, kabib does this, khabib does that....
what was your last account?

He's a fan of Khabib, as many are on the forum including myself.

Imo it's better than creating a thread about Conor's latest erection or drunk ramblings.

All I see in this thread is the tremendous amount of seething from Ferguson cultists. This is probably their coping mechanism due to their everincreasing nervousness over the fact that many of them have made very bold claims about Ferguson subbing Khabib in the past. Some of these clowns have gone as far as comparing Ferguson's grappling skills to Maia's and any discussion of Khabib's sub defense drives them up the fucking wall, because they know they will be laughed off the board in case Khabib completely outgrapples Ferguson and wipes his ass with Ferguson's meme-planet black belt validated by a nonexistent competition record.

All I see in this thread is the tremendous amount of seething from Ferguson cultists. This is probably their coping mechanism due to their everincreasing nervousness over the fact that many of them have made very bold claims of Ferguson subbing Khabib in the past. Some of these clowns have went as far as comparing Ferguson's grappling skills to Maia's and any discussion of Khabib's sub defense drives them up the fucking wall.
i proudly ignored every single one of them. i dont see any of their comments thankfully!

they hide behind logic trying to act like theyre wanting to have an educated discussion. when cornered by true logic and evidence they show their true colors and are exposed for the trolls that they are. which is why i ignored them all.

So what? he doesn't have to create threads about fighters he's not interested in, I mean it's good that we have someone covering Khabib's related news in here, I hope everyone does the same about their favorite fighter

it's not like he's being paid to cover all UFC fighter for you guys...

Thanks to TS now we now something new & interesting about that fight
some people act like these threads are written on their personal storage drives

Last edited:

Believe it or not, I think a lot of Sherdoggers are interested in what he's up to. Even if it's on a daily basis. People find them interesting to watch, all his antics with American Kickboxing Acadamy with DC etc.

He's a fan of Khabib, as many are on the forum including myself.

Imo it's better than creating a thread about Conor's latest erection or drunk ramblings.

Don't get me wrong,I am a khabib fan too, but daily Khabib threads are just as bad as daily Conor threads.

But staying on topic, Khabib is not just a fantastic grappler, I find it amazing how he plays mental warfare with his opponents.
He baits them into doing what he wants them to do, not enough people talk about it.

Back