Finally rewatched Cindy Dandois vs Alexis Davis - ROBBERY

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wtf were the judges smoking. Dandois was unranked as it was her first fight and she stuck multiple TDs on Davis all through the fight, had alot of top control, and displayed nice ground and pound.

Davis had the better standup but dandois hit her with some nice combos and I just felt like Dandois did more damage and got some good TDs at the right time. Davis was ranked 10 and I think she was clearly gifted the win.

Dandois showed warriors heart even though she gassed out a bit. Another frustrating decision from the judges.

Who cares, that was one of the worst UFC fights ever.

Can't believe you actually rewatched it.

You watched it... Again?

I've only seen the gif.

Fight should have been stopped after the first one of those grandma punches.

Her striking was so god awful it was embarrassing for the UFC to broadcast. She made CM Punk look like prime Crocop.

It reminded me of Jon Wiezorek beating Wade Shipp at UFC 47. He won by TKO in the first round, but he looked so god damn awful they just cut him immediately anyway.

Shocking statement!
Yeah total shocker!!!

dandois-1.gif

Last edited:
I was there live for that fight. It was even worse seeing it live knowing you spent all that money for that atrocity. You must be a masochist to rewatch that fight. It was an embarrassing, absolute horror of a fight.

I don't know whats sadder.

Your attempt to troll or the fact you rewatched the fight just so you could troll.

Random. While we're on the subject finally rewatched Abbott vs. Nelmark. I think Tank gets embarrassed in a rematch.

Just rewatched Maia vs. Anderson. Gonna make a thread about it.

Just rewatched Schaub/Arlovski, they need to run it back!!! Robbery!!!

That fight completely tanked my opinion of Davis. She should've dominated the striking and it's embarrassing that it was competitive.

What do you people have against rewatching that fight? One of the funniest stretches of 15 minutes ever broadcasted by the UFC

You know, if Dandois could adjust her footwork just a little, maybe 3 feet, learn to slip a jab, and improve her TDD (maybe train with Robbie Lawler) she could be the next Rin Nakai.

Back